The Harid Conservatory
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: 9-12
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: Mar. 15
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- HARID offers high-school-age students comprehensive ballet training and an enriched academic education within a carefully supervised boarding-school environment. The four-year curriculum includes ballet and related dance courses (pointe, variations, partnering, men`s work); character, modern, jazz, and Spanish dance; Pilates; music studies; dance and music history; nutrition; kinesiology; ballet pedagogy; career-related seminars; and dance performance.
- Academic studies are undertaken on campus via a structured and supervised virtual-school program utilizing Florida Virtual School. Graduates receive a high-school diploma and, for those who qualify, a HARID Conservatory Certificate of Completion.
- Each year, a four-week Summer Intensive is offered for students 1316 years of age. Auditions for the Summer Intensive are held in January and February each year.
- HARID is accredited by ACCPAS and is recognized as a high school by the State of Florida. Florida Virtual School is accredited by SACS.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does The Harid Conservatory offer a summer program?
Yes, The Harid Conservatory offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
When is the application deadline for The Harid Conservatory?
The application deadline for The Harid Conservatory is Mar. 15.
Endorse The Harid Conservatory. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards