- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 33 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: Mar. 15
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- HARID offers high-school-age students comprehensive ballet training and an enriched academic education within a carefully supervised boarding-school environment. The four-year curriculum includes ballet and related dance courses (pointe, variations, partnering, men`s work); character, modern, jazz, and Spanish dance; Pilates; music studies; dance and music history; nutrition; kinesiology; ballet pedagogy; career-related seminars; and dance performance.
- Academic studies are undertaken on campus via a structured and supervised virtual-school program utilizing Florida Virtual School. Graduates receive a high-school diploma and, for those who qualify, a HARID Conservatory Certificate of Completion.
- Each year, a four-week Summer Intensive is offered for students 1316 years of age. Auditions for the Summer Intensive are held in January and February each year.
- HARID is accredited by ACCPAS and is recognized as a high school by the State of Florida. Florida Virtual School is accredited by SACS.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does The Harid Conservatory offer a summer program?
When is the application deadline for The Harid Conservatory?
Endorse The Harid Conservatory. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards