The Harid Conservatory
The HARID Conservatory, in Boca Raton, Florida, was established in 1987 to provide superior professional training for gifted young dancers.
Students from across the United States and from other countries are selected for enrollment through audition.
Artistic talent and physical capability are the main criteria for admission. HARID is tuition free for all academic-year students.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Number of AP Courses||18 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Mar. 15|
|Tuition Notes||All students admitted for the academic year receive a full-tuition scholarship.|
|Admissions Director||Janet Trivino, Executive Assistant|
- HARID offers high-school-age students comprehensive ballet training and an enriched academic education within a carefully supervised boarding-school environment. The four-year curriculum includes ballet and related dance courses (pointe, variations, partnering, men`s work); character, modern, jazz, and Spanish dance; Pilates; music studies; dance and music history; nutrition; kinesiology; ballet pedagogy; career-related seminars; and dance performance.
- Academic studies are undertaken on campus via a structured and supervised virtual-school program utilizing Florida Virtual School. Graduates receive a high-school diploma and, for those who qualify, a HARID Conservatory Certificate of Completion.
- Each year, a four-week Summer Intensive is offered for students 1316 years of age. Auditions for the Summer Intensive are held in January and February each year.
- HARID is accredited by ACCPAS and is recognized as a high school by the State of Florida. Florida Virtual School is accredited by SACS.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to The Harid Conservatory is Saint John Paul II Academy (0.6 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is Pine Crest School At Boca Raton (0.7 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boca Raton Grades: 12 | 5 students
1825 Nw Corporate Blvd. Suite 110
Boca Raton, FL 33431
(561) 939-1755 0.8 12
- Boca Raton Grades: PK-8 | 527 students
2400 NW 51st Street
Boca Raton, FL 33431
(561) 994-5006 0.9 PK-8
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.