Saint John Paul II Academy
- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: 9-12
- Students: 415 students
- Yearly Tuition: $13,850
- Average class size: 22 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- SJPII 2021 National Merit Scholars - 09/28/2020Saint John Paul II Academy is proud to announce our two 2021 National Merit Scholars Semi Finalist: Daniel Laverde & Cashel O'Connor and our three Commended Scholars: Riley Brannon, Brendan Ludwig & Charlie Newstreet.
- Saint John Paul II Academy 2020 Pandemic Graduation - 05/17/2020Congratulations to the SJPII Class of 2020!
Academics and Faculty
Finances and Admission
Art Club, DECA, Italian Club, Lasallian Youth, Lax4All Club, Model UN, Mu Alpha Theta, Music Ensembles, National Honor Society, Respect Life Club, Robotics Team, SADD, Science/Doctors of Tomorrow, Spanish Club, Spanish National Honor Society, Thespian Troupe, TV Production Club
Arts and Music Programs:
The vision of Saint John Paul II Academy is to be an educational leader inspired by the moral and spiritual teachings of Saint John Baptist De La Salle. This is accomplished by:
- Promoting a spiritual environment that acknowledges the diversity of different religious traditions and the responsibility to use these values as a basis for service to others and the betterment of society.
- Committing programs and resources for service of the poor.
- Encouraging and recognizing excellence in its students and faculty.
- Providing an atmosphere conducive to learning and creativity for students and faculty.
- Creating a caring Lasallian community environment which includes students, parents, teachers, administrators, staff and alumni.
- Providing a spirit of collaboration among administration, staff, teachers, parents and students.
- Valuing the uniqueness of each student and making every effort to meet his or her needs.
- Developing young men and women who demonstrate the highest standard of educational, moral and spiritual preparation who are ready to embark on the challenges of today's society.
- Developing self-confidence in our students.
- Promoting the image of the school in a manner that exemplifies the values that are emphasized and taught therein.
- Helping all members of the Academy Community to deepen not only their relationship with the Lord but also their participation in their local church.
- Establishing and maintaining a leadership position in the integration of technology to enhance student achievement.
Endorse Saint John Paul II Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards