Saint Andrew's School
5.00 (1 review)
- The brightest futures begin at Saint Andrew`s School in the heart of Boca Raton, Florida.
- From Pre-K through Grade 12, Saint Andrew`s offers a rigorous curriculum that fosters creative thinking, opportunities to achieve balance, and experiences that build strong character in mind, body, and spirit.
- As a day and boarding school in the Episcopal tradition, Saint Andrew`s welcomes students of all faiths.
- The school serves 1,260 students from 40 countries and several states.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
International Baccalaureate (IB) World School
Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS)
Florida Kindergarten Council (FKC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||1264 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||177 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||27 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average SAT score||1215|
|Average ACT score||27|
|Average Percentile SSAT||55%|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniforms in JK-8 and formal dress code in Upper School. )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 1 / rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Junior Kindergarten (Pre-K 4) $24,340 Day Students - Lower School (K-5) $27,340 Day Students - Middle School (6-8) $31,040 Day Students - Upper School (9-12) $33,300 Boarding Students - Upper School (9-12), includes tuition, room and board $58,100|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$17,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Peter Kravchuk|
|Admissions Associate||Adena Shriner|
|Endowment Size||$20 million|
|Total Sports Offered||20 sports|
|Sports||Ballet, Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Diving, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Water Polo, WrestlingBallet, Baseball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Ice Hockey, Lacrosse,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
Water Polo, Wrestling,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Cum Laude Society, Junior Achievement, Model Congress, Model UN, Mu Alpha Theta (Math Honor Society), Robotics Team, Round Square, Science National Honor Society, Spanish National Honor Society (Sociedad Honoraria Hispanica), Student Ambassadors, Student Council
- A great education celebrates each child, embraces the support of family, delivers outstanding programs, and fosters meaningful relationships between students and teachers.
- To achieve that ideal, a school begins with a solid and well-articulated mission. At Saint Andrew's School, the mission is to develop every child in mind, body and spirit.
- The school has developed one of the top college preparatory curriculum offerings in South Florida, which includes Honors, Advanced Placement (AP), and International Baccalaureate (IB) courses. The school`s philosophy is that children need a balanced approach to education with arts, athletics, extra-curricular offerings, and experiences that build strong character. The school is part of a global network of 180 schools in 40 countries on 5 continents that recognizes the responsibility of shaping the way the next generation of leaders understand, prepare for and respond to the world.
- For over five decades, Saint Andrew`s School has been providing an outstanding education for day and boarding students from around the globe.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boca Raton Grades: PK-8 | 894 students
2700 Saint Andrews Blvd
Boca Raton, FL 33434
(561)852-2800 0.6 PK-8
SA is undoubtedly one of the very best schools in the country. Best teachers, best staff, best food, best curriculum, best labs, best sports facilities, great extracurricular activities and the arts, academic awards and achievements over the years, the list goes on and on. I lived on this campus for 9 years. It's just....the best of the best!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Kevin "Kobbie"
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.