The Benjamin School
- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Students: 1,081 students
- Acceptance rate: 92%
- Average class size: 17 students
- Application Deadline: Dec. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
(uniform - khakis and uniform shirt)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Children begin their educational journey in Benjamin`s Lower School, Grades PK3-5. In core academic subjects, as well as in art, music, world languages and physical education, faculty focus intensely on children`s individual talents-encouraging them to be the best version of themselves. In the classroom and on the playground, we help students develop their individual voices so that they learn to advocate for themselves.
- Benjamin`s Middle School, encompassing grades 6 through 8, is a comprehensive experience academically, athletically and artistically. Our dedicated faculty facilitates a culture of success. Through a wide range of interdisciplinary projects, class trips and extra-curricular clubs and sports, students learn to work both independently and on teams.
- The Benjamin School offers the quintessential Upper School experience for students in grades 9 through 12, with a plethora of opportunities in the classroom, on the playing field, in the studio and on the stage. Students are encouraged to explore the full range of their talents, developing their passions as well as exploring new interests and outlets. Upper School unquestionably prepares students for the demands of college and the rigors of 21st-century careers and citizenship. Students graduate as well-rounded individuals who are equal parts independent, collaborative, fearless and self-directed.
Endorse The Benjamin School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards