Cardinal Newman High School
5.00 (1 review)
Cardinal Newman High School Photo #3 - Students are able to get involved in many ways, including championship sport teams!
Cardinal Newman High School Photo #4 - All our students complete 25 hours of community service throughout the year. They volunteer in our local communities!
- The mission of Cardinal Newman High School is to educate the whole person: spirit, mind, and body, and to help all students develop their God-given talents according to the gospel values of Jesus Christ.
- In fulfilling this mission, we provide a Catholic-Christian Community.
- We provide a Catholic-Christian Community in which students learn self-fulfillment through Catholic teachings, retreats, liturgies, and para-liturgical experiences; a well-rounded curriculum and program.
- We work hard to provide academic, religious, extracurricular, athletic, and community service programs in order to form individuals who accept leadership, are academically inquisitive, spiritually alert, and physically sound; individualized attention.
- We dedicate ourselves to discover each student's unique talents and to prepare each student intellectually to make mature decisions about his or her future; a dedicated and supportive faculty.
- We pledge to provide a faculty who understands the diverse needs of each student and who works with each student in a caring and supportive environment; and high academic standards.
- We commit ourselves to high academic standards in order to motivate each of our students to do his or her very best while accepting the necessary self-discipline which the quest for excellence requires.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||544 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$14,350|
|Tuition Notes||Discounted Catholic Rate: 13850|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- West Palm Beach Grades: NS-12 | 708 students
8350 Okeechobee Blvd
West Palm Beach, FL 33411
(561)798-9300 5.2 NS-12
As happy as I am to see my Senior graduate, I am going to miss this school.
- Posted by Parent - Happy Senior Parent
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.