Cardinal Newman High School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Cardinal Newman High School Photo #3 - Students are able to get involved in many ways, including championship sport teams!
Cardinal Newman High School Photo #4 - All our students complete 25 hours of community service throughout the year. They volunteer in our local communities!
- The mission of Cardinal Newman High School is to educate the whole person: spirit, mind, and body, and to help all students develop their God-given talents according to the gospel values of Jesus Christ.
- In fulfilling this mission, we provide a Catholic-Christian Community.
- We provide a Catholic-Christian Community in which students learn self-fulfillment through Catholic teachings, retreats, liturgies, and para-liturgical experiences; a well-rounded curriculum and program.
- We work hard to provide academic, religious, extracurricular, athletic, and community service programs in order to form individuals who accept leadership, are academically inquisitive, spiritually alert, and physically sound; individualized attention.
- We dedicate ourselves to discover each student's unique talents and to prepare each student intellectually to make mature decisions about his or her future; a dedicated and supportive faculty.
- We pledge to provide a faculty who understands the diverse needs of each student and who works with each student in a caring and supportive environment; and high academic standards.
- We commit ourselves to high academic standards in order to motivate each of our students to do his or her very best while accepting the necessary self-discipline which the quest for excellence requires.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||544 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$14,350|
|Tuition Notes||Discounted Catholic Rate: 13850|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- West Palm Beach Grades: NS-12 | 708 students
8350 Okeechobee Blvd
West Palm Beach, FL 33411
(561)798-9300 5.2 NS-12
Our son, a non catholic, graduated several years ago. He was well prepared for college which he completed in four year. The faculty is dedicated and keeps a watchful eye on your child. Great School.
- Posted by Parent - Happy Parents
As happy as I am to see my Senior graduate, I am going to miss this school.
- Posted by Parent - Happy Senior Parent
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.