Cardinal Newman High School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Cardinal Newman High School Photo #3 - Students are able to get involved in many ways, including championship sport teams!
Cardinal Newman High School Photo #4 - All our students complete 25 hours of community service throughout the year. They volunteer in our local communities!
- The mission of Cardinal Newman High School is to educate the whole person: spirit, mind, and body, and to help all students develop their God-given talents according to the gospel values of Jesus Christ.
- In fulfilling this mission, we provide a Catholic-Christian Community.
- We provide a Catholic-Christian Community in which students learn self-fulfillment through Catholic teachings, retreats, liturgies, and para-liturgical experiences; a well-rounded curriculum and program.
- We work hard to provide academic, religious, extracurricular, athletic, and community service programs in order to form individuals who accept leadership, are academically inquisitive, spiritually alert, and physically sound; individualized attention.
- We dedicate ourselves to discover each student's unique talents and to prepare each student intellectually to make mature decisions about his or her future; a dedicated and supportive faculty.
- We pledge to provide a faculty who understands the diverse needs of each student and who works with each student in a caring and supportive environment; and high academic standards.
- We commit ourselves to high academic standards in order to motivate each of our students to do his or her very best while accepting the necessary self-discipline which the quest for excellence requires.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||544 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$14,350|
|Tuition Notes||Discounted Catholic Rate: 13850|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- West Palm Beach Grades: NS-12 | 708 students
8350 Okeechobee Blvd
West Palm Beach, FL 33411
(561)798-9300 5.2 NS-12
Our son, a non catholic, graduated several years ago. He was well prepared for college which he completed in four year. The faculty is dedicated and keeps a watchful eye on your child. Great School.
- Posted by Parent - Happy Parents
As happy as I am to see my Senior graduate, I am going to miss this school.
- Posted by Parent - Happy Senior Parent
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.