Cardinal Newman High School
5.00 (1 review)
Cardinal Newman High School Photo #3 - Students are able to get involved in many ways, including championship sport teams!
Cardinal Newman High School Photo #4 - All our students complete 25 hours of community service throughout the year. They volunteer in our local communities!
- The mission of Cardinal Newman High School is to educate the whole person: spirit, mind, and body, and to help all students develop their God-given talents according to the gospel values of Jesus Christ.
- In fulfilling this mission, we provide a Catholic-Christian Community.
- We provide a Catholic-Christian Community in which students learn self-fulfillment through Catholic teachings, retreats, liturgies, and para-liturgical experiences; a well-rounded curriculum and program.
- We work hard to provide academic, religious, extracurricular, athletic, and community service programs in order to form individuals who accept leadership, are academically inquisitive, spiritually alert, and physically sound; individualized attention.
- We dedicate ourselves to discover each student's unique talents and to prepare each student intellectually to make mature decisions about his or her future; a dedicated and supportive faculty.
- We pledge to provide a faculty who understands the diverse needs of each student and who works with each student in a caring and supportive environment; and high academic standards.
- We commit ourselves to high academic standards in order to motivate each of our students to do his or her very best while accepting the necessary self-discipline which the quest for excellence requires.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||544 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$14,350|
|Tuition Notes||Discounted Catholic Rate: 13850|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- West Palm Beach Grades: NS-12 | 708 students
8350 Okeechobee Blvd
West Palm Beach, FL 33411
(561)798-9300 5.2 NS-12
- Boynton Beach Grades: PK-12 | 452 students
7592 High Ridge Rd
Boynton Beach, FL 33426
(561)586-8216 12.4 PK-12
As happy as I am to see my Senior graduate, I am going to miss this school.
- Posted by Parent - Happy Senior Parent
Test your knowledge of private school facts and trivia with these twenty-one questions and answers.
As you research schools, check the national and state associations. Is the school you are considering a member? If not, why not?
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.