Since its founding in 2011, Oxbridge Academy has emerged as one of the premier college preparatory schools in South Florida. Dedicated to the principle that young people can acquire the capacity for complex thought and critical understanding, this school provides a unique educational experience that prepares students for adult lives of contribution and service.
The Oxbridge Academy Visual Arts department offers a wide range of 2D and 3D courses including drawing, painting, sculpture, woodworking, digital art, and photography.
Oxbridge students are kind, curious, and willing to try new things. We provide the environment, the educators, and the opportunities to create your unique high school experience. Learn more about joining Oxbridge from our friendly admission team. http://www.oapb.org
The Oxbridge Academy Performing Arts Department offers courses in theater, vocal, instrumental music, digital music, and dance. Whether students are working behind the scenes or putting their passions on display for the world to see, Oxbridge Academy helps students tap into their creative potential.
One of the foundations of an Oxbridge education is experiential learning. The school's Signature Programs - Cambridge Scholars, Novel Writing, Aviation, and Independent Research - imbue this philosophy of teaching.
Oxbridge Academy was intentionally designed to inspire and nurture student inquiry, collaboration, innovation, and self-discovery. It offers students the latest technology to problem solve, create, and collaborate with many of the leading corporate and cultural institutions around the world.
Our students receive individualized help through all parts of the college admission process, from evaluating colleges to preparing applications to making the selection that's right for them. Throughout the process, Oxbridge counsels parents on what to expect and provides resources for financial aid and scholarships. Oxbridge students attend colleges such as Brown, Columbia, Duke, Harvard, Princeton, Vanderbilt, and Yale.
The goal of the Oxbridge Academy Health and Wellness Department is to ensure the health and well-being of students and staff in order to allow them to be more productive, safe, and health-conscious. The department's medical, healthcare, and fitness professionals promote healthy living and the prevention of injury and illness.
The Health and Wellness Department is committed to the promotion of healthy living as well as the prevention of injury and illness. The goal of the department is to promote the health and well-being of students and staff in order to allow them to be more productive, safe, and health-conscious. The department is comprised of different medical, healthcare, and fitness.
- Oxbridge Academy offers a unique experiential approach to education that challenges students to learn by doing, and builds the skills and confidence they need to succeed for a lifetime. The Oxbridge community is an environment that fosters inquiry, collaboration, innovation and personal discovery, with proven results of graduates advancing to the best schools in the country.
- Our mission at Oxbridge is to inspire wisdom through learning in an environment that fosters inquiry, collaboration, innovation, and personal discovery.
- With one-hundred percent of our students enrolling in four-year colleges, Oxbridge graduates leave here with the ability to meet the challenges and opportunities of the future in life, business, and world citizenship.
- Equally important to the school's mission is our cultivation of a culture of kindness that pervades our community.
- Oxbridge offers small class sizes and a teacher student ration of 9:1.
- Oxbridge is a place where our students genuinely like going to school, where they are respected for the unique individuals they are, and where participation in extracurricular activities in visual and performing arts groups, on athletic teams, and through service organizations further defines their social experience.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||533 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||54 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki or navy pants, shorts, and skirts. Oxbridge Academy Uniform shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 16|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$32,800|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition includes: Mac laptop / tablet, Books, Learning Support Services Team, Writing and Reading Center, Math Center, Transportation, Lab Fees, Parking, Breakfast, Lunch & Daily Snacks, Health & Wellness Center, College Counseling Services.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$21,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Dennis Yuzenas|
|Admissions Associate||Christine Marino|
|Total Sports Offered||17 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Crew, Cross Country, Equestrian, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Sailing, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Equestrian,
Flag Football, Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||52 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Anime Club, Art Club, Autism Club, Aviation Club, Brain Bee Club, Business Club, Cancer Awareness Club, Cape Tutor Club, Computer Science Club, Diving Club, Economics Club, Entrepreneurship Club, Environmental Adventures, FCA, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Film & Video Club, Fishing Club, Gaming Club, Gay-Straight Alliance, German Club, HOSA, Improv Club, International Culture Club, International Thespian Society, Jazz Ensemble, Jewish Student Union, Key Club, Law Club, Marketing Club, Math Club, Model United Nations, Musical Theatre, National Honor Society, Pre-Med Club, Remote Control Aviation & Model Car, Rock Ensemble, Rocket Building Club, Rube Goldberg Competition, Science Club, SGA, Spanish Debate Team, Speech and Debate, Sports Medicine Club, Strategy Game Club, Student Ambassadors, Student Government Association, Student Iinvestment Club, Theatre, ThunderWolves of Wall Street, Veterinary Club, Wolf Weekly, Wounded Warriors Anime Club, Art Club, Autism Club, Aviation Club, Brain Bee Club, Business Club, Diving Club, Economics Club, FCA, Fishing Club, Gaming Club, German Club, HOSA, Improv Club, Jazz Ensemble, Key Club, Law Club, Marketing Club, Math Club, Pre-Med Club, Rock Ensemble, Science Club, SGA, Theatre, Wolf Weekly, Cancer Awareness Club,|
Cape Tutor Club,
Computer Science Club,
Fellowship of Christian Athletes,
Film & Video Club,
International Culture Club,
International Thespian Society,
Jewish Student Union,
Model United Nations,
National Honor Society,
Remote Control Aviation & Model Car,
Rocket Building Club,
Rube Goldberg Competition,
Spanish Debate Team,
Speech and Debate,
Sports Medicine Club,
Strategy Game Club,
Student Government Association,
Student Iinvestment Club,
ThunderWolves of Wall Street,
- At Oxbridge Academy, students are taught the skills they need to succeed in an environment that supports their intellectual, social, athletic, and personal growth. Our academic approach focuses on in-depth project based learning, where students engage in hands-on activities that enrich their understanding of our complex world.
- We provide a diverse and rigorous educational experience, enhanced by a project-based philosophy that enables comprehensive study through the integration of meaningful student research, collaboration, creativity, and life-changing service learning. Our vision to be progressive and student centered helps Oxbridge create a curriculum and learning environment that is integrated, adaptable, and relevant.
- Every student who attends Oxbridge Academy is known, respected and challenged. Oxbridge graduates will not only be prepared for college, but they will also have the well-rounded educational foundation that will make them extraordinary leaders and world changers.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- West Palm BeachGrades: NS-12 | 1195 students
8401 Belvedere Road
West Palm Beach, FL 33411
- Lake WorthGrades: PK-12 | 143 students
4982 Cambridge St
Lake Worth, FL 33463
- Palm Beach GardensGrades: K-12 | 52 students
10435 Riverside Drive
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- West Palm BeachGrades: PK-8 | 237 students
625 Park Ave
West Palm Beach, FL 33403
- North Palm BeachGrades: NS-12 | 1081 students
11000 Ellison Wilson Road
North Palm Beach, FL 33408
December 12, 2017
If you have not looked for a job in the past several years, your job search probably needs a refresh. Here's how to do it.
December 12, 2017
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.
December 04, 2017
If you are responsible for marketing your school, you probably have encountered the term SEO. If you are unfamiliar with SEO, this article will introduce you to the basic concepts.