- Oxbridge Academy offers a unique experiential approach to education that challenges students to learn by doing, and builds the skills and confidence they need to succeed for a lifetime. The Oxbridge community is an environment that fosters inquiry, collaboration, innovation and personal discovery, with proven results of graduates advancing to the best schools in the country.
- Our mission at Oxbridge is to inspire wisdom through learning in an environment that fosters inquiry, collaboration, innovation, and personal discovery.
- With one-hundred percent of our students enrolling in four-year colleges, Oxbridge graduates leave here with the ability to meet the challenges and opportunities of the future in life, business, and world citizenship.
- Equally important to the school's mission is our cultivation of a culture of kindness that pervades our community.
- Oxbridge offers small class sizes and a teacher student ration of 9:1.
- Oxbridge is a place where our students genuinely like going to school, where they are respected for the unique individuals they are, and where participation in extracurricular activities in visual and performing arts groups, on athletic teams, and through service organizations further defines their social experience.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||536 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||54 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki or navy pants, shorts, and skirts. Oxbridge Academy Uniform shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 16|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$32,800|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition includes: Mac laptop / tablet, Books, Learning Support Services Team, Writing and Reading Center, Math Center, Lab Fees, Breakfast, Lunch & Daily Snacks, Health & Wellness Center, College Counseling Services.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$21,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Dennis Yuzenas|
|Admissions Associate||Christine Marino|
|Total Sports Offered||17 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Crew, Cross Country, Equestrian, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Sailing, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Equestrian,
Flag Football, Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||52 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Anime Club, Art Club, Autism Club, Aviation Club, Brain Bee Club, Business Club, Cancer Awareness Club, Cape Tutor Club, Computer Science Club, Diving Club, Economics Club, Entrepreneurship Club, Environmental Adventures, FCA, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Film & Video Club, Fishing Club, Gaming Club, Gay-Straight Alliance, German Club, HOSA, Improv Club, International Culture Club, International Thespian Society, Jewish Student Union, Key Club, Law Club, Marketing Club, Math Club, Model United Nations, National Honor Society, Pre-Med Club, Remote Control Aviation & Model Car, Rocket Building Club, Rube Goldberg Competition, Science Club, SGA, Spanish Debate Team, Speech and Debate, Sports Medicine Club, Strategy Game Club, Student Ambassadors, Student Government Association, Student Iinvestment Club, ThunderWolves of Wall Street, Veterinary Club, Wolf Weekly, Wounded Warriors
Arts and Music Programs:
Jazz Ensemble, Musical Theatre, Rock Ensemble, Theatre
- At Oxbridge Academy, students are taught the skills they need to succeed in an environment that supports their intellectual, social, athletic, and personal growth. Our academic approach focuses on in-depth project based learning, where students engage in hands-on activities that enrich their understanding of our complex world.
- We provide a diverse and rigorous educational experience, enhanced by a project-based philosophy that enables comprehensive study through the integration of meaningful student research, collaboration, creativity, and life-changing service learning. Our vision to be progressive and student centered helps Oxbridge create a curriculum and learning environment that is integrated, adaptable, and relevant.
- Every student who attends Oxbridge Academy is known, respected and challenged. Oxbridge graduates will not only be prepared for college, but they will also have the well-rounded educational foundation that will make them extraordinary leaders and world changers.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- West Palm BeachGrades: NS-12 | 1195 students
8401 Belvedere Road
West Palm Beach, FL 33411
- West Palm BeachGrades: NS-12 | 708 students
8350 Okeechobee Blvd
West Palm Beach, FL 33411
- Delray BeachGrades: PK-12 | 1400 students
6200 Linton Blvd.
Delray Beach, FL 33484
- West Palm BeachGrades: 9-12 | 688 students
512 Spencer Dr
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
- West Palm BeachGrades: 2-12 | 49 students
507 Royal Palm Beach Blvd
West Palm Beach, FL 33411
We have 2 children in the Oxbridge family! Our daughter graduated last year and is a freshman at Villanova University. Our son is a junior at Oxbridge. We are so thankful that our children have had the opportunity to attend Oxbridge. We are extremely happy with their educational experience and highly recommend Oxbridge!
- Posted by Parent - KH
Dedicated teachers; Great School Values with the consistent teachings of Acts of Kindness; Challenging Honors Courses; Motivated Students. If your child wants to be a leader and is motivated, hardworking and loves a challenge then Oxbridge is a perfect fit.
- Posted by Parent - Sherry