East Boca Raton KinderCare
- Our staff is dedicated to the education of every child in our center.
- They are patient, kind, responsible and reliable teachers who put the needs of the children first.
- They would love to make your family a part of our family!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to KinderCare at Broken Sound. Thank you for visiting our website! We offer programs for children ages six weeks to twelve years, that encourage an early love of learning. Come take a tour and see our study-proven curriculum in action today!
- Our center prides itself on safety with secure keypad entry. We are located in a free standing building in a large lot, away from heavy traffic. Our playgrounds are well maintained with age appropriate toys and equipment. All playgrounds are enclosed by fences with privacy bushes in addition to being separated for different age groups. The parking lot is very spacious and well lit to accommodate families dropping off or picking up children in the dark. All of our staff members are trained in First Aid and CPR.
- Hours Of Operation: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French, Spanish
- VPK, NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boca Raton Grades: PK-K | 100 students
6450 W Rogers Cir
Boca Raton, FL 33487
(561)988-8288 0.2 PK-K
- Boca Raton Grades: 6-12
5050 Conference Way N, Suite 110
Boca Raton, FL 33431
(561)953-9365 1 6-12
- Boca Raton Grades: PK-8 | 527 students
2400 NW 51st Street
Boca Raton, FL 33431
(561)994-5006 1.4 PK-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.