East Boca Raton KinderCare
Tel: (561) 997-5244
Our staff is dedicated to the education of every child in our center.
They are patient, kind, responsible and reliable teachers who put the needs of the children first.
They would love to make your family a part of our family!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to KinderCare at Broken Sound. Thank you for visiting our website! We offer programs for children ages six weeks to twelve years, that encourage an early love of learning. Come take a tour and see our study-proven curriculum in action today!
- Our center prides itself on safety with secure keypad entry. We are located in a free standing building in a large lot, away from heavy traffic. Our playgrounds are well maintained with age appropriate toys and equipment. All playgrounds are enclosed by fences with privacy bushes in addition to being separated for different age groups. The parking lot is very spacious and well lit to accommodate families dropping off or picking up children in the dark. All of our staff members are trained in First Aid and CPR.
- Hours Of Operation: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French, Spanish
- VPK, NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school and elementary school to East Boca Raton KinderCare is Score Academy (0.8 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Children's Learning Center (0.2 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boca Raton Grades: PK-K | 100 students
6450 W Rogers Cir
Boca Raton, FL 33487
(561) 988-8288 0.2 PK-K
- Boca Raton Grades: 6-12
5050 Conference Way N, Suite 110
Boca Raton, FL 33431
(561) 953-9365 1 6-12
- Boca Raton Grades: PK-1 | 34 students
4800 T Rex Ave 110
Boca Raton, FL 33431
(561) 465-5431 1.2 PK-1
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.