Trinity Christian Academy
Tel: (561) 967-1900
- Trinity Christian Academy (TCA), a PreK3-12th grade, Christ-centered college preparatory school, found in 1991. TCA is accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), AdvancEd, Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS) and members of The Florida League of Christian Schools (FLOCS). TCA ministers to students, while providing them an excellent education for world change. We are committed to education that is based on the principles of God`s Word. In this way, we can train, prepare, and equip young people to make a difference in their world. In addition to excellent academics, the TCA Fine Arts program includes both visual and performing arts, and the Warriors Athletic Program has won multiple state, regional and district championships.
- Before corona-virus: Trinity Christian baseball secures no-hitter - 05/07/2020 - The Trinity Christian Academy baseball team had two pitchers record a combined no-hitter during an 11-0 victory against Lake Worth Christian in March.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
International League of Christian Schools (ILCS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||546 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||10 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology, AP Calculus, AP English Literature and Composition|
|Average SAT score||1190|
|Average ACT score||23|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniforms are purchased at a retail location)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,000|
|Tuition Notes||Application fee $50.00 Registration fee $400.00 Books are included in tuition|
|Admissions Director||Cindy Gee|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Golf,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
Club or Organization:
Chess Club, National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society
Arts and Music Programs:
- Trinity Christian Academy (TCA), a PreK3-12th grade, Christ-centered college preparatory school, found in 1991. TCA is accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), AdvancEd, Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS) and members of The Florida League of Christian Schools (FLOCS). The vision of Trinity Christian Academy is to provide an Excellent Education for World Change. Trinity is committed to ministering to students, while providing them an excellent education that is based on the principles of God's Word. In this way, we can train, prepare, and equip young people to make a difference in their world.
- Academic preschool includes phonics, instruction and learning centers, professionally trained and degreed faculty, Christ-centered daily Bible classes and weekly chapel programs, preschool through high school, college preparatory curriculum, which includes both core subjects and electives.
- The TCA Fine Arts Program includes both performing and visual arts.
- Our Campus includes: a computer lab, science lab, and library, diversified elective curriculum including Art, Music, Library, Computer, Foreign Language, Physical Education, Philosophy, Christian Ethics, Multi-Media, Praise Team, and Speech. Participating member of Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), Christian Schools of Palm Beach County and the Florida High School Athletic Association.
- Athletics is an important part of the total school program at TCA. Our athletic program works in conjunction with our academics to provide students an environment and opportunity to develop values, character, and ethical decision-making. Participation in interscholastic athletics is a privilege, not a right, and that privilege is conditioned upon the student-athlete`s compliance with the Student Code of Conduct and the FHSAA rules and by-laws. Our Instructional and interscholastic athletic program is available to students in grades K-12.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boynton Beach Grades: PK-12 | 542 students
7592 High Ridge Rd
Boynton Beach, FL 33426
(561) 586-8216 2.9 PK-12
- Lake Worth Grades: PK-8 | 233 students
410 North M Street
Lake Worth, FL 33460
(561) 582-2242 5.2 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?