Trinity Christian Academy
- Welcome to Trinity Christian Academy - Lake Worth. Our mission is to offer education, empowered by the Holy Spirit, to provide an excellent biblically integrated curriculum, which inspires students to acquire wisdom, knowledge, and character.
- From the preschool to Trinity's senior class, the academically challenging curriculum provides the foundation that allows our graduates to enter highly selective colleges across the country.
- Trinity's sports teams have won state championships and we have 9 TCA graduates who have been drafted into the Major Leagues in baseball.
- All of this combined with our small class sizes provides an environment for student success. Please call today to schedule a tour.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
International League of Christian Schools (ILCS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||555 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||46 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology, AP Calculus, AP English Literature and Composition|
|Average SAT score||1190|
|Average ACT score||23|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Uniforms are purchased at a retail location)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,700|
|Tuition Notes||Application fee $50.00 Registration fee $400.00 Books are included in tuition|
|Admissions Director||Kristine Poznick|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Flag Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club, Chess Club, Choir, Gardening Club, Praise Team Art Club, Chess Club, Choir, Gardening Club, Praise Team,|
- Trinity Preschool and Academy was founded in 1987 and is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools(SACS), Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS) and The Florida League of Christian Schools (FLOCS). The vision of Trinity Christian Academy is to provide Strong Education for World Change. Trinity is committed to education that is based on the principles of God's Word. In this way, we can train, prepare, and equip young people to make a difference in their world. Academic preschool includes phonics, instruction and learning centers, Professionally trained and degreed faculty, Christ-centered daily Bible classes and weekly chapel programs, Preschool through High School, College preparatory curriculum, Our Campus includes: a computer lab, science lab, and library, Diversified elective curriculum including Art, Music, Library, Computer, Foreign Language, Physical Education, Driver's Education, Philosophy, Christian Ethics, Multi-Media, Praise Team, and Speech, Participating member of Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), and Christian Schools of Palm Beach County, Instructional and competitive elementary and middle school sports programs including: golf, track and field, baseball, volleyball, soccer, basketball, and cheerleading.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Boynton BeachGrades: PK-12 | 468 students
7592 High Ridge Rd
Boynton Beach, FL 33426
WellingtonGrades: PK-12 | 543 students
1000 Wellington Trace
Wellington, FL 33414
GreenacresGrades: PK-12 | 143 students
4982 Cambridge St
Greenacres, FL 33463
West Palm BeachGrades: NS-12 | 1195 students
8401 Belvedere Road
West Palm Beach, FL 33411
Delray BeachGrades: PK-12 | 1400 students
6200 Linton Blvd.
Delray Beach, FL 33484
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?