KinderCare of Boynton Beach
Thank you for your interest in KinderCare Boynton Beach! We want to welcome you and your family to a warm, caring, and loving experience.
Our team of educators are here to provide you and your family with an amazing learning adventure in a safe, fun-filled, and educational environment.
Our staff are qualified and experienced with many years in the field of early childhood education.
All of us are certified in CPR and First Aid.
We are mandated to comply with a local and national background screening before the hiring process.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We thank you for your interest in our center. We welcome your children with open arms and look forward to encouraging them to be the best they can be. We strive to make all families feel welcome, and we would love to participate in your child's growth from infancy to kindergarten.
- We strive to ensure the health and safety of all our children. We offer a keypad entry leading into the school. All of our teachers are First Aid and CPR certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Family Central, NACCRRA
Endorse KinderCare of Boynton Beach. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.