Suncoast Christian Academy
Suncoast Christian is accredited through the Association of Independent Schools of Florida and has co-accreditation with SACS/Advance ED and NCPSA.
Our goal is to grow students that are prepared spiritually, academically and socially with adequate life skills and strong character.
We have experienced, qualified staff that engage our students in a rigorous, diverse learning environment. Suncoast Christian Academy is soaring to new heights.
Call us for an appointment. We would love to have you visit with us.
Our Early education program serves students ages 2-4 years. We are a Quality Counts school and our VPK Program is one of the highest rated in Palm Beach County. Our preschool staff is highly trained and provide a nurturing, creative learning experience in a developmentally appropriate learning environment.
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Students: 109 students
- Acceptance rate: 89%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Language, Mild Learning Differences, speech
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 45%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
% on Financial Aid
National avg.: 85%
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Arts and Music Programs:
Arts and Music Programs:
- Accreditation: Association of Independent Schools of Florida, SACS/Advance Ed and the National Council for Private Schools
- National Christian School Assoc. member
- Graduates accepted; American Heritage, Bak Middle School, International Baccalaurate Program, Lake Worth Christian, Pre-Engineering Choice Programs
- Curriculum - Scott Foresman, Sadlier Common Core, Abeka
- Chorus, Sign Language, Drama, Violin, Art, Tennis, Track
- Daily Chapel
- Hot lunch
Endorse Suncoast Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Reasons Why You Might Change Schools
Here are five reasons why you might want to change schools.
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.