Suncoast Christian Academy
Suncoast Christian is accredited through the Association of Independent Schools of Florida and has co-accreditation with SACS/Advance ED and NCPSA.
Our goal is to grow students that are prepared spiritually, academically and socially with adequate life skills and strong character.
We have experienced, qualified staff that engage our students in a rigorous, diverse learning environment. Suncoast Christian Academy is soaring to new heights.
Call us for an appointment. We would love to have you visit with us.
Our Early education program serves students ages 2-4 years. We are a Quality Counts school and our VPK Program is one of the highest rated in Palm Beach County. Our preschool staff is highly trained and provide a nurturing, creative learning experience in a developmentally appropriate learning environment.
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Students: 109 students
- Acceptance rate: 89%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Language, Mild Learning Differences, speech
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 45%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
% on Financial Aid
National avg.: 85%
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Arts and Music Programs:
Arts and Music Programs:
- Accreditation: Association of Independent Schools of Florida, SACS/Advance Ed and the National Council for Private Schools
- National Christian School Assoc. member
- Graduates accepted; American Heritage, Bak Middle School, International Baccalaurate Program, Lake Worth Christian, Pre-Engineering Choice Programs
- Curriculum - Scott Foresman, Sadlier Common Core, Abeka
- Chorus, Sign Language, Drama, Violin, Art, Tennis, Track
- Daily Chapel
- Hot lunch
Source: Verified school update
Endorse Suncoast Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.