5.00 (1 review)
- Potentia Academy is an education alternative for unique learners where every student has the right to achieve his or her full learning potential.
- Our school is designed exclusively to help middle and high school students who struggle in traditional learning environments, particularly in math and reading skills.
- Our highly qualified and caring teachers combine specialized curricula, unique teaching methods, appropriate accommodations, and small class sizes in a safe and nurturing environment to help students exceed previous expectations and succeed in learning.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Autism Spectrum, Learning Delayed|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$14,000|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Potentia Academy is the best school for unique learners in Palm Beach. My son has thrived in his learning environment. Since attending Potentia, his confidence is strong and he can independently do his homework and project's. He will graduate with an academic diploma and hopefully attend college.
- Posted by Parent - Anonymous
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.