Greenacres Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Good Shepherd Lutheran School shall support the mission of Good Shepherd Evangelical Lutheran Church by providing to member and non-member children a standard elementary education which will, by God's grace lead them to eternal life with their Good Shepherd, Jesus Christ, contribute to the spiritual, intellectual, physical, emotional, and social development of students, and prepare them for life-long Christian faith, service and learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||143 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lake Worth Grades: NS-12 | 571 students
7259 S Military Trl
Lake Worth, FL 33463
(561)967-1900 4.1 NS-12
- Boynton Beach Grades: PK-12 | 452 students
7592 High Ridge Rd
Boynton Beach, FL 33426
(561)586-8216 6.8 PK-12
- West Palm Beach Grades: PK-8 | 88 students
6300 Summit Blvd
West Palm Beach, FL 33415
(561)689-9575 2.8 PK-8
- Posted by Parent - J.K.R.
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.