St. Paul Lutheran School
- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 476 students
- Average class size: 19 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Uniform - All Students
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Band, Choirs, Hand Bell Choir, Praise Band
- St. Paul Lutheran School is a Family Fostering a Foundation for the Future! St. Paul provides a quality Christian education for children three years old through eighth grade. It is an expansion of the ministry of St. Paul Lutheran Church. The purpose of St. Paul Lutheran School is to provide for the child a quality Christian education with emphasis on teaching the Christian faith and traditional academic subjects. Along with providing instruction in God's word and leading the child in the Christian faith, St. Paul Lutheran School emphasizes excellence in the language arts, including reading, spelling, handwriting, literature, composition, and grammar; mathematics; the natural sciences, STEM; social sciences; computer science; Spanish; music; art; physical education; and a variety of extra-curricular activities. St. Paul Lutheran School offers quality Christian education and is committed to helping each child develop his/her God-given ability. We would love your family to join our family!
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are St. Paul Lutheran School often compared to?
St. Paul Lutheran Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like St. Joan Of Arc Catholic School by visitors of our site.
What sports does St. Paul Lutheran School offer?
St. Paul Lutheran School offers 9 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is St. Paul Lutheran School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Paul Lutheran School?
The application deadline for St. Paul Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Paul Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards