St. Paul Lutheran School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- St. Paul Lutheran School provides a quality Christian education for children 3 years old through eighth grade.
- It is an expansion of the ministry of St. Paul Lutheran Church.
- The purpose of St. Paul Lutheran School is to provide for the child a quality Christian education with emphasis on teaching the Christian faith and traditional academic subjects.
- Along with providing instruction in God's word and leading the child in the Christian faith, St. Paul Lutheran School emphasizes excellence in the language arts, including reading, spelling, handwriting, literature, composition, and grammar; mathematics; the natural sciences; social sciences; computer science; Spanish; music; art; physical education; and a variety of extra-curricular activities.
- St. Paul Lutheran School offers quality Christian education to all its students and is committed to helping each precious Lamb develop his/her God-given ability.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Lutheran Schools Accreditation|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||395 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Contact the school for tuition rates.|
|Admissions Director||Tonya Haberlein|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Tennis, Track and Field,
- St. Paul Lutheran School provides a quality Christian education for children 3 years old through eighth grade. It is an expansion of the ministry of St. Paul Lutheran Church. The purpose of St. Paul Lutheran School is to provide for the child a quality Christian education with emphasis on teaching the Christian faith and traditional academic subjects. Along with providing instruction in God's word and leading the child in the Christian faith, St. Paul Lutheran School emphasizes excellence in the language arts, including reading, spelling, handwriting, literature, composition, and grammar; mathematics; the natural sciences; social sciences; computer science; Spanish; music; art; physical education; and a variety of extra-curricular activities. St. Paul Lutheran School offers quality Christian education and is committed to helping each child develop his/her God-given ability. We would love your family to join our family!
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boca Raton Grades: PK-12 | 582 students
470 NW 4th Ave.
Boca Raton, FL 33432
(561)391-2727 0.5 PK-12
- Boca Raton Grades: PK-8 | 527 students
2400 NW 51st Street
Boca Raton, FL 33431
(561)994-5006 3.7 PK-8
- Boynton Beach Grades: PK-12 | 452 students
7592 High Ridge Rd
Boynton Beach, FL 33426
(561)586-8216 12.6 PK-12
- Boca Raton Grades: NS-8 | 248 students
300 E. Yamato Road
Boca Raton, FL 33431
(561)395-3631 3.2 NS-8
I absolutely love St. Paul! Our family started here when searching for a Pre K4 program for my younger son. I loved it so much, the next year I transferred my older son from the public school. CURRICULUM IN EARLY CHILDHOOD What I loved about the Pre K4 program was that they hold true to a developmentally appropriate curriculum in early childhood. Many schools in Boca and beyond are pushing curriculum that is 1-2 years ahead. St. Paul focuses on ensuring the students are stimulated to learn at their developmental level. COMMUNITY/LOVE St. Paul is a small community where the principals, pastors, and leadership are visible and available on a daily basis. They have managed to create a small-town feel in a large city. Every teacher and staff member is loving- and is allowed to show love (unlike many public school teachers who are restricted). I can see my children know that their teachers really care about them. This has created a sense of self-confidence. SAFETY St. Paul has one of the best safety plans I've seen of any school in south Florida, and throughout the nation. They take it very seriously by investing in police officers, diligent security, trained and prepared staff, drill plans, and many physical security measures. They are always working on their safety plan and have been recognized for best practices in safety. SMALL CLASS RATIO You can't get better than the wonderful class ratio and attention that the students receive from their teachers! RECREATION TIMEI highly value recreation and outdoor time. (At the public school, my older son received maybe 15-20 minutes of outdoor time, or didn't make it outside at all. When testing occurred, he would not be permitted outside for months!) St. Paul values a true break time so the students can learn through social interactions and allow a release of energy which I believe enhances their performance in the classroom. PARENTS The parents at St. Paul are involved in their children's lives and are welcomed to be a part of the school in many ways through volunteer opportunities and school engagements. RELIGIOUS PROSPECTIVE I am not a Christian, but I send my children to St. Paul for all these wonderful reasons listed above. I'm sure those who are Christian/Lutheran would be happy to hear that they have a lot of religious enrichment that other parents could speak to. It is worth taking a tour of St. Paul to see what wonderful, kind and intelligent students they are teaching and sending off to high school!
- Posted by Parent - Taylor
I am very happy with St. Paul having 3 boys with very different personalities and strengths go through this school. First and foremost, Christian values permeate the campus and the teachers strive to instill such in the children. No school is perfect but the academics here are solid and the children have the opportunity to explore art, band, choir and other programs as part of the regular curriculum. The after school sports program is excellent and requires try-outs. My oldest son started at St. Paul when he was 3 years old and now he is a Junior at Cornell University, my second son is a Freshman at Boston College and my third son is now in 6th grade. I could not have more different children and yet, St. Paul has worked for the three of them. If you are looking for Christian values and solid academics, this is your best choice in Boca Raton.
- Posted by Parent - Debbie Faris
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.