St. Paul Lutheran School
5.00 (4 reviews)
Tel: (561) 395-8548
- St. Paul Lutheran School provides a quality Christian education for children 3 years old through eighth grade.
- It is an expansion of the ministry of St. Paul Lutheran Church.
- The purpose of St. Paul Lutheran School is to provide for the child a quality Christian education with emphasis on teaching the Christian faith and traditional academic subjects.
- Along with providing instruction in God's word and leading the child in the Christian faith, St. Paul Lutheran School emphasizes excellence in the language arts, including reading, spelling, handwriting, literature, composition, and grammar; mathematics; the natural sciences, STEM; social sciences; computer science; Spanish; music; art; physical education; and a variety of extra-curricular activities.
- St. Paul offers leveled Reading and Math to fit the child's academic abiltiy.
- St. Paul Lutheran School offers quality Christian education to all its students and is committed to helping each child develop his/her God-given ability.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Lutheran Schools Accreditation|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||375 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Contact the school for tuition rates or view them on cyberfalcon.com|
|Admissions Director||Tonya Haberlein|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Tennis, Track and Field,
- St. Paul Lutheran School provides a quality Christian education for children 3 years old through eighth grade. It is an expansion of the ministry of St. Paul Lutheran Church. The purpose of St. Paul Lutheran School is to provide for the child a quality Christian education with emphasis on teaching the Christian faith and traditional academic subjects. Along with providing instruction in God's word and leading the child in the Christian faith, St. Paul Lutheran School emphasizes excellence in the language arts, including reading, spelling, handwriting, literature, composition, and grammar; mathematics; the natural sciences, STEM; social sciences; computer science; Spanish; music; art; physical education; and a variety of extra-curricular activities. St. Paul Lutheran School offers quality Christian education and is committed to helping each child develop his/her God-given ability. We would love your family to join our family!
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boca Raton Grades: PK-8 | 527 students
2400 NW 51st Street
Boca Raton, FL 33431
(561) 994-5006 3.7 PK-8
- Boynton Beach Grades: PK-12 | 542 students
7592 High Ridge Rd
Boynton Beach, FL 33426
(561) 586-8216 12.6 PK-12
- Boca Raton Grades: PK-K | 62 students
100 Pine Cir
Boca Raton, FL 33432
(561) 391-0074 0.3 PK-K
St. Paul exceeded all our expectations. Not only are art, band, choir and other programs part of the regular curriculum, but the academics exceed what is provided at other schools. We have a sporty family and having school sports makes it a fun family event. The strong Christian values the teachers and staff embody is extended to the kids. The biggest compliment I can give is that my daughter, who graduated from St Paul, wishes it went on through high school. She said she wishes she could never leave.
- Posted by Parent - Joelly Faber
I am extremely happy with our experience at St. Paul Lutheran School. We have one daughter who started in PreK3 and is now in 8th grade. Our daughter has had a great experience as a student in elementary and middle school. St. Paul has strong Christian values that are taught throughout the day and have left a lasting impression on our child. She has had opportunities to play sports and participate in music/handbell choirs over the years. The teacher's at St. Paul are amazing. They continually exhibit dedication and strive for excellent education. Students have many opportunities to learn and grow both academically and in their faith. St. Paul believes in the importance of connecting not just with the students, but also their families, and offers many ways to be involved with the school. I would strongly recommend St. Paul Lutheran School for their academics, wonderful staff, and Christian values.
- Posted by Parent - Katrina Kemos
St. Paul provides a well rounded Christian education that has given my kids an amazing foundation for their futures. We feel so blessed to have found this amazing school!
- Posted by Parent - Sunny
I am very happy with St. Paul having 3 boys with very different personalities and strengths go through this school. First and foremost, Christian values permeate the campus and the teachers strive to instill such in the children. No school is perfect but the academics here are solid and the children have the opportunity to explore art, band, choir and other programs as part of the regular curriculum. The after school sports program is excellent and requires try-outs. My oldest son started at St. Paul when he was 3 years old and now he is a Junior at Cornell University, my second son is a Freshman at Boston College and my third son is now in 6th grade. I could not have more different children and yet, St. Paul has worked for the three of them. If you are looking for Christian values and solid academics, this is your best choice in Boca Raton.
- Posted by Parent - Debbie Faris
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.