Children's House Of Boca Raton
- The Children's House of Boca Raton was founded in 1988 for the purpose of establishing an exemplary Montessori Preschool and Kindergarten for children two and one-half through 6 years of age.
- It is our purpose to engage the whole child in the learning process in order to stimulate his/her social, intellectual, Physical, and spiritual character development in the preschool years.
- The Teachers and the Staff at the Children's House strive to provide the most nurturing and the best learning environment for your child.
- Our qualified staff is committed to creating an environment that promotes the highest fulfillment of each child's intellectual, social, and emotional potential.
- Hence making Children's House the finest Early childhood Montessori school in the region.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||54 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boca Raton Grades: PK-8 | 585 students
501 Sw 3rd Ave
Boca Raton, FL 33432
(561)392-7974 0.5 PK-8
- Boca Raton Grades: PK-8 | 395 students
701 W Palmetto Park Rd
Boca Raton, FL 33486
(561)395-8548 0.3 PK-8
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.