Children's House Of Boca Raton
- The Children's House of Boca Raton was founded in 1988 for the purpose of establishing an exemplary Montessori Preschool and Kindergarten for children two and one-half through 6 years of age.
- It is our purpose to engage the whole child in the learning process in order to stimulate his/her social, intellectual, Physical, and spiritual character development in the preschool years.
- The Teachers and the Staff at the Children's House strive to provide the most nurturing and the best learning environment for your child.
- Our qualified staff is committed to creating an environment that promotes the highest fulfillment of each child's intellectual, social, and emotional potential.
- Hence making Children's House the finest Early childhood Montessori school in the region.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||54 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Just starting your search for a private school? Not sure where to look? This hub gathers together articles that will provide some answers and guidance.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.