Children's House Of Boca Raton
- The Children's House of Boca Raton was founded in 1988 for the purpose of establishing an exemplary Montessori Preschool and Kindergarten for children two and one-half through 6 years of age.
- It is our purpose to engage the whole child in the learning process in order to stimulate his/her social, intellectual, Physical, and spiritual character development in the preschool years.
- The Teachers and the Staff at the Children's House strive to provide the most nurturing and the best learning environment for your child.
- Our qualified staff is committed to creating an environment that promotes the highest fulfillment of each child's intellectual, social, and emotional potential.
- Hence making Children's House the finest Early childhood Montessori school in the region.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.