Faith Outreach Academy
- The mission of Faith Outreach Academy is to be an effective instrument of God. Together with Christian parents and the church, we seek to educate children and young people so that they can grow and mature into perceptive and caring Christians...who will have a transforming influence on the world.
- Faith Outreach Academy utilizes the A Beka, Bob Jones, Ignitia and Positive Action Curricula.
- Our teachers are qualified, certified, and experienced Christian teachers who have a heart for touching and impacting the children's lives.
- We have a Sports Program available to the students in the 6th - 12th grades.
- The Academy also offers a hot lunch program with a variety of foods being served.
- The Academy has Before Care and After Care Programs which are available as a convenience for our parents.
- Chrome books for students in 6th - 12th grade
- Dual enrollment Member school with Florida League of Christian Schools in association with AdvancEd
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||International League of Christian Schools (ILCS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Depends on challenge|
|Total Students||213 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,700|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies depending on grade level|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Julie A. Sierra|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Flag Football, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
- Faith Outreach Academy has been impacting our students lives since 1984. We utilize Chromebooks for our students in 6th - 12th grades. We are accredited by Florida League of Christian Schools. We belong to the Suncoast Christian Conference competing in Volleyball and Basketball. Call for further details.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tampa Grades: PK-12 | 320 students
300 E Sligh Ave
Tampa, FL 33604
(813)238-3229 7.7 PK-12
- Tampa Grades: PK-12 | 77 students
9910 Wilsky Blvd
Tampa, FL 33615
(813)884-0971 1.8 PK-12
- Tampa Grades: PK-12 | 187 students
5121 Kelly Rd
Tampa, FL 33615
(813)884-5147 1.9 PK-12
- Odessa Grades: K-12 | 93 students
19521 Michigan Ave
Odessa, FL 33556
(813)792-1825 10.5 K-12
We love this school! Everyone here has become part of our family. All the staff and teachers are GREAT! Everyone is always willing to help in everything they can. A few examples; My daughter started there with problems in math and was quickly assigned a teacher which gives her extra help with math. My son started there with severe ADHD, in which at the time I did not believe in ADHD. I hated that he had to be on medication, because it changed my "happy-go-lucky" son. His medication was changed a few times, but through all of this everyone helped him and stood by him. Yes, he recieved a few write-ups but his 5th grade teacher, one of the best teachers I have ever known, and the staff never gave up on him. He has gone from more than a few write-ups and C's to straight A's and Pricipal's Honor Roll. I also love how quickly they take care of any issues. There were some children teasing my son, the principal had a talk with the class and ended the problem. The security has always been great but they quickly made it even better to protect our children. My youngest which is 5, reads, writes in cursive, and has learned things that my other ones didn't know in 2nd grade at another school.
- Posted by Parent - mmerr