Carrollton School Of The Sacred Heart
- At Carrollton, we believe the future will belong to well-educated, thinking, confident people.
- More importantly, we are convinced that the quality of the future depends on the choices to be made by these same people.
- We want our students to become such leaders. Nothing short of excellence in their education will prepare them to assume such leadership.
- Only a total education inclusive of spiritual, intellectual, emotional and physical challenge can be called excellent.
- We engage in this education as a member of the Network of Sacred Heart Schools.
- Together we share a commitment to the goals and criteria of Sacred Heart education.
- The five goals of Sacred Heart education give vitality to Carrollton. All of our educators, students, parents, alumnae share in the commitment to educate to a personal and active faith in God; a deep respect for intellectual values; a social awareness that impels to action; the building of community as a Christian value; and personal growth in an atmosphere of wise freedom.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Coalition of Girls
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS)
Florida Kindergarten Council (FKC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||832 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||115 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Ana J. Roye|
|Admissions Associate||Illy Hamilton|
- Carrollton School of the Sacred Heart was founded in 1961. Carrollton is an all-girl Catholic college preparatory day school in Coconut Grove, Florida, educating girls and young women ages 3-18. Sponsored by the Society of the Sacred Heart, Carrollton is the only pre-K-12 girls school in the state of Florida. We develop confident young women who are responsible, creative and compassionate by encouraging them to become risk-takers, to seek challenges and to develop leadership. We are committed to excellence in education and believe that only a total education inclusive of spiritual, intellectual, emotional and physical challenge can be called excellent.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: 6-12 | 1088 students
3575 Main Hwy
Miami, FL 33133
(305)460-8800 0.3 6-12
- Miami Grades: 9-12 | 873 students
3601 S Miami Ave
Miami, FL 33133
(305)856-2334 2.5 9-12
- Miami Grades: K-12 | 210 students
2609 Nw 7th St
Miami, FL 33125
(305)642-4132 4.1 K-12
Good morning I have a 3rd grader and I interested in boarding school
- Posted by Parent - Beral