Childrens Creative Learning Center At Fiu
- The Children's Creative Learning Center at FIU is an Educational Research Center for Child Development on the University Park Campus.
- The Center is a department within the Division of Student Affairs and a self supported auxiliary of the University.
- Since its inception in 1975, this model program has become well known for providing appropriate hands on experiences for children of students, staff, faculty, alumni, and the neighboring community.
- The Center offers an educational preschool program The CCLC at FIU seeks to offer an opportunity for optimal growth and development for each child by providing a socio-emotional based early care and education program including communication, expression of feelings, decision making and critical thinking experiences.
- A welcoming, secure, diverse and multi-cultural environment is offered to each family while serving as a demonstration and research site for departments of the University and programs in the community.
- Each family is offered the opportunity to build a partnership with the staff on behalf of their child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||59 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.