Childrens Creative Learning Center At Fiu
- The Children's Creative Learning Center at FIU is an Educational Research Center for Child Development on the University Park Campus.
- The Center is a department within the Division of Student Affairs and a self supported auxiliary of the University.
- Since its inception in 1975, this model program has become well known for providing appropriate hands on experiences for children of students, staff, faculty, alumni, and the neighboring community.
- The Center offers an educational preschool program The CCLC at FIU seeks to offer an opportunity for optimal growth and development for each child by providing a socio-emotional based early care and education program including communication, expression of feelings, decision making and critical thinking experiences.
- A welcoming, secure, diverse and multi-cultural environment is offered to each family while serving as a demonstration and research site for departments of the University and programs in the community.
- Each family is offered the opportunity to build a partnership with the staff on behalf of their child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||54 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Childrens Creative Learning Center At Fiu also viewed these schools: Trinity Christian Academy.
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?