Childrens Creative Learning Center At Fiu
- The Children's Creative Learning Center at FIU is an Educational Research Center for Child Development on the University Park Campus.
- The Center is a department within the Division of Student Affairs and a self supported auxiliary of the University.
- Since its inception in 1975, this model program has become well known for providing appropriate hands on experiences for children of students, staff, faculty, alumni, and the neighboring community.
- The Center offers an educational preschool program The CCLC at FIU seeks to offer an opportunity for optimal growth and development for each child by providing a socio-emotional based early care and education program including communication, expression of feelings, decision making and critical thinking experiences.
- A welcoming, secure, diverse and multi-cultural environment is offered to each family while serving as a demonstration and research site for departments of the University and programs in the community.
- Each family is offered the opportunity to build a partnership with the staff on behalf of their child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||54 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Childrens Creative Learning Center At Fiu also viewed these schools: Trinity Christian Academy.
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 17, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.