- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 322 students
- Yearly Tuition: $30,000
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: Dec. 31
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
A variety of after school enrichment programs
- The school provides students with a learning environment that goes beyond the classroom and into the world of countless possibilities. We continually strive to prepare our students to face tomorrow`s global and digital opportunities and challenges. A one-to-one iPad program is in place for Grades 1 through 5. Faculty members and students use these and other tools that allow them to communicate, collaborate, problem-solve, and think critically and creatively. These skills facilitate, inspire, engage and motivate our students to stretch their minds with the hopes of becoming life-long learners.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Stephen's Episcopal Day School cost?
What is St. Stephen's Episcopal Day School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Stephen's Episcopal Day School?
Endorse St. Stephen's Episcopal Day School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards