Brito Miami Private School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (305) 448-1463
- Brito Miami Private School is a coeducational bilingual private school founded with the objective of integrating all of its members within this great American Society.
- As a basic principle, our school will give students an opportunity to develop moral, social and democratic values on an intellectual level during their daily activities.
- We believe in a strong education, which requires that students make a determined effort to take every opportunity toward their own fulfillment as an individual and a member of the community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Council of Bilingual Education|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||243 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: K-12 | 382 students
904 Sw 23rd Ave
Miami, FL 33135
(305) 642-1000 1.8 K-12
- Miami Grades: NS-12 | 1250 students
601 NE 107 St.
Miami, FL 33161
(305) 779-7230 10.9 NS-12
- Miami Grades: 9-12 | 873 students
3601 S Miami Ave
Miami, FL 33133
(305) 856-2334 1.9 9-12
Excellent school! I could not be happier with making the choice to put my daughter in this school.
- Posted by Parent - anape
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?