Brito Miami Private School
5.00 (1 review)
- Brito Miami Private School is a coeducational bilingual private school founded with the objective of integrating all of its members within this great American Society.
- As a basic principle, our school will give students an opportunity to develop moral, social and democratic values on an intellectual level during their daily activities.
- We believe in a strong education, which requires that students make a determined effort to take every opportunity toward their own fulfillment as an individual and a member of the community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Council of Bilingual Education|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||271 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: K-12 | 382 students
904 Sw 23rd Ave
Miami, FL 33135
(305)642-1000 1.8 K-12
- Miami Grades: NS-12 | 1250 students
601 NE 107 St.
Miami, FL 33161
(305)779-7230 10.9 NS-12
- Miami Grades: 9-12 | 873 students
3601 S Miami Ave
Miami, FL 33133
(305)856-2334 1.9 9-12
Excellent school! I could not be happier with making the choice to put my daughter in this school.
- Posted by Parent - anape
Just starting your search for a private school? Not sure where to look? This hub gathers together articles that will provide some answers and guidance.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.