Brito Miami Private School
- Brito Miami Private School is a coeducational bilingual private school founded with the objective of integrating all of its members within this great American Society.
- As a basic principle, our school will give students an opportunity to develop moral, social and democratic values on an intellectual level during their daily activities.
- We believe in a strong education, which requires that students make a determined effort to take every opportunity toward their own fulfillment as an individual and a member of the community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Council of Bilingual Education|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||345 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MiamiGrades: K-12 | 382 students
904 Sw 23rd Ave
Miami, FL 33135
- MiamiGrades: PK-12 | 1182 students
601 NE 107 St.
Miami, FL 33161
- MiamiGrades: 9-12 | 817 students
5525 Sw 84th St
Miami, FL 33143
- MiamiGrades: 6-12 | 1085 students
3575 Main Hwy
Miami, FL 33133
- MiamiGrades: PK-12 | 1265 students
6855 Sw 152nd Street
Miami, FL 33157
Excellent school! I could not be happier with making the choice to put my daughter in this school.
- Posted by Parent - anape