- Lincoln-Martí is an institution dedicated to educating the future of our community, both academically and socially.
- We, at Lincoln-Martí believe that the quality of any nation, state, city, community and family must be judged by the preparation and advancement of the individuals who comprise them.
- Our system of education is based on the philosophy that successful student growth and development depends on the rationale for guiding such growth.
- We recognize that children need to develop their need for freedom, but within limits.
- Lincoln-Martí has prepared an environment which guarantees exposure to materials and experiences that promote the development of the intelligence of each child, as well as, each child's physical and psychological abilities.
- Students are respected as individuals and they learn to respect others.
- The needs of the individual are strongly emphasized. They are exposed to activities involving freedom of choice.
- Yet students are taught in classrooms to facilitate the socialization process.
- Students are free to create friendships and learn to respect each other within a loving and friendly environment.
- Love is fundamental to the development of the whole child.
- The Lincoln-Martí family gives its students the opportunity to work, study, and participate in activities that facilitate their adjustment to a new culture and prepare them to become self-sufficient within it.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children
National Association of Laboratory Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||382 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MiamiGrades: PK-12 | 345 students
2732 Sw 32nd Avenue
Miami, FL 33133
MiamiGrades: PK-12 | 1182 students
601 Ne 107th St
Miami, FL 33161
La Canada FlintridgeGrades: 7-12 | 507 students
4543 Crown Ave
La Canada Flintridge, CA 91011
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.