Miami Country Day School
- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Enrollment: 1,250 students
- Yearly Tuition: $32,170
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 31
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The mission of Miami Country Day School is to educate the wholechild with a uniquely diverse, comprehensive, and well-balancededucational experience. A multi-faceted curriculum focuses on thedevelopment of a childs' six areas of potential: Physical,Aesthetic, Intellectual, Emotional, Social, and Spiritual. Aninnovative blend of traditional and cutting-edge teachingmethodologies supports students along an integrated continuum oflearning. Rigorous academics, advanced technology and extensiveenrichment programs are balanced with a focus on values, characterdevelopment, and a keen awareness of the rewards andresponsibilities of global citizenship. The result is a studentwith the consciousness,capacity, and confidence for success incollege and life in the 21st century.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Miami Country Day School cost?
Miami Country Day School's tuition is approximately $32,170 for private students.
Does Miami Country Day School offer a summer program?
Yes, Miami Country Day School offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What sports does Miami Country Day School offer?
Miami Country Day School offers 13 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Volleyball and Water Polo. Miami Country Day School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Florida for most sports offered.
What is Miami Country Day School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Miami Country Day School?
The application deadline for Miami Country Day School is Jan. 31.
Endorse Miami Country Day School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards