Keystone National High School
- Keystone National High School develop each student's potential for learning and to foster positive interpersonal relationships.
- To accomplish this, it is necessary that the school environment be free of disruptions that interfere with teaching and learning activities.
- The student's conduct determines to a great extent the full development of the potential for learning and the development of positive relationships.
- A good learning environment such as Keystone provides order and discipline as evidenced by the absence of distractions, frictions and disturbances that interfere with the effective functioning of the student, the class and the school.
- It is also the presence of a safe and friendly yet businesslike atmosphere in which students and school personnel work cooperatively toward mutually recognized and accepted goals.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||810 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Keystone National High School also viewed these schools: Monsignor Edward Pace High School.
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.