Keystone National High School
- Keystone National High School develop each student's potential for learning and to foster positive interpersonal relationships.
- To accomplish this, it is necessary that the school environment be free of disruptions that interfere with teaching and learning activities.
- The student's conduct determines to a great extent the full development of the potential for learning and the development of positive relationships.
- A good learning environment such as Keystone provides order and discipline as evidenced by the absence of distractions, frictions and disturbances that interfere with the effective functioning of the student, the class and the school.
- It is also the presence of a safe and friendly yet businesslike atmosphere in which students and school personnel work cooperatively toward mutually recognized and accepted goals.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||852 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Keystone National High School also viewed these schools: Monsignor Edward Pace High School.
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.