Monsignor Edward Pace High School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 891 students
- Yearly Tuition: $12,650
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Monsignor Edward Pace High School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
Academics and Faculty
School Uniform: Pace khaki pants with red Pace polo
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Anglers Club, Anime Club, Art Honor Society, Athletic Trainers, Black Student Alliance, Computer Club, Culinary Club, Dance Honor Society, English Honor Society, Environmental Club, French Club, French Honor Society, Future Business Leaders of America, Health & Medical Society, International Thespian Society, Key Club, Leadership Staff, LIFE Youth Group, Marist Youth Society, Mission Club, Mu Alpha Theta Honor Society, National Honor Society, Newspaper Staff, Pace Animal Welfare Society, Peer Ministry, Quill & Scroll Honor Society, Respect Life Club, Rho Kappa Honor Society, Robotics Club, Salsa Club, Science Honor Society, Space Club, Spanish Club, Spanish Honor Society, Spartan Ambassador Society, Student Government Association, Study Abroad, Tri-M Music Honor Society, Yearbook/Journalism
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Band Program, Choir/Chorus, Drama/Theater, TV Production
- Founded in 1961, Monsignor Edward Pace High School offers dynamic and challenging academics, broad and inclusive programs in athletics, and a host of extracurricular activities. The students come from different backgrounds, bringing a rich diversity of experiences to the campus community. Monsignor Edward Pace High School of the Archdiocese of Miami, a Catholic educational institution in the Marist tradition, challenges our diverse student population, both academically and spiritually to foster intellectual achievement, Catholic morality, and self-discipline in order to encourage a lifetime of learning and service. The campus' pastoral setting is enhanced by access to all the resources of the Miami area. The traditions of the school serve as a foundation for a progressive learning environment. Athletic development and creative pursuits come together to strengthen the whole student. These complementary opportunities make Monsignor Edward Pace High School one of a kind.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Monsignor Edward Pace High School cost?
Monsignor Edward Pace High School's tuition is approximately $12,650 for private students and $400 for summer students.
What sports does Monsignor Edward Pace High School offer?
Monsignor Edward Pace High School offers 15 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball and Wrestling. Monsignor Edward Pace High School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Florida for most sports offered.
What is Monsignor Edward Pace High School's ranking?
Monsignor Edward Pace High School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for: Highest percentage of students of color, Largest student body, Most sports offered, Most extracurriculars offered and Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Monsignor Edward Pace High School?
The application deadline for Monsignor Edward Pace High School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Monsignor Edward Pace High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards