South Florida School of Excellence
South Florida School of Excellence ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
Academics and Faculty
(Uniform with School Logo)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Anime Club, Arts & Crafts, Chorus, Cooking, Dance (Hip Hop & Jaz), Drama, Fashion Club, Gamer Club, Karate, Lego Club, Makeup, Martial Arts Club, Music, Pokemon Club, Robotic Club, Sports Club
- The school provides well structured, academically focused classes with high rigor curricula for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM), Project Based Learning (PBL) and Community Based Learning (CBL) skills for college readiness.
- ADDITIONALLY, THE SCHOOL COMPREHENSIVELY PROVIDES A MAJOR OUT PATIENT THERAPIES UNDER ONE ROOF: Psychological Evaluations, Mental Health Therapy, Speech and Language Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Applied Behavioral Therapy, Physical Therapy, Student Case Management Services, Vocational Rehabilitation Training, Nutrition Monitoring, Dental and Vision screenings by licensed providers/sub-contractors. School professional strives to prepare students for productive and successful entry into higher education and the workforce.
- SCHOOL ALSO OFFERS CLUBS, ORGANIZATIONS, AND MULTIPLE EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES ON AND OFF CAMPUS LIKEWISE: Environmental Club, Science Fair Club, Publishing Club, Spelling Bee Club, Vocabulary Bee Club, Politician Association Club, College and Career Prep Clubs, Safety Patrols, Student Council, Music, Chorus, Drama, Dance, Gymnastics, Arts, Karate, Soccer Club and more. BEFORE & AFETR SCHOOL AVAILABLE & SCHOOL BUS SERVICES
- We belief the future of a democratic and global society lies in the development of the hearts and minds of its children.
Endorse South Florida School of Excellence. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards