American Worldwide Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- American Worldwide Academy is a brick-and-mortar, fully accredited, co-educational, private high school based in Miami, Florida.
- Our goal is to provide the highest quality secondary education by utilizing our unique, distinctive, and prestigious one-on-one, or small group teaching standard.
- AWA was established with the vision of providing hope and opportunity for all.
- We are committed to continuously providing the means that encourage a vibrant learning environment which cultivates, promotes and nurtures the uniqueness of each student.
- AWA understands that every student ranges in aptitude, interest, socio-cultural background, socio-economic background and learning style.
- We assume the responsibility of providing an atmosphere, which encourages all students to strive for academic excellence relative to their own potential.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MiamiGrades: 9-12 | 611 students
10300 Sw 72nd St Ste 427
Miami, FL 33173
MiamiGrades: PK-12 | 1032 students
2700 Sw 8th St
Miami, FL 33135
MiamiGrades: PK-12 | 252 students
12515 Sw 72nd St
Miami, FL 33183
Cutler BayGrades: 9-12 | 400 students
10678 Sw 186th St
Cutler Bay, FL 33157
Miami GardensGrades: K-12 | 56 students
4814 Nw 167th St
Miami Gardens, FL 33014
Great school! Everything was an experience !
- Posted by Student/Alumni - DeNis
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?