American Worldwide Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- American Worldwide Academy is a brick-and-mortar, fully accredited, co-educational, private high school based in Miami, Florida.
- Our goal is to provide the highest quality secondary education by utilizing our unique, distinctive, and prestigious one-on-one, or small group teaching standard.
- AWA was established with the vision of providing hope and opportunity for all.
- We are committed to continuously providing the means that encourage a vibrant learning environment which cultivates, promotes and nurtures the uniqueness of each student.
- AWA understands that every student ranges in aptitude, interest, socio-cultural background, socio-economic background and learning style.
- We assume the responsibility of providing an atmosphere, which encourages all students to strive for academic excellence relative to their own potential.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MiamiGrades: 9-12 | 611 students
10300 Sw 72nd St Ste 427
Miami, FL 33173
- MiamiGrades: PK-12 | 1032 students
2700 Sw 8th St
Miami, FL 33135
- MiamiGrades: PK-12 | 252 students
12515 Sw 72nd St
Miami, FL 33183
- MiamiGrades: 9-12 | 400 students
10678 Sw 186th St
Miami, FL 33157
- HialeahGrades: K-12 | 56 students
4814 Nw 167th St
Hialeah, FL 33014
Great school! Everything was an experience !
- Posted by Student/Alumni - DeNis
February 03, 2018
After conducting a survey of the educational backgrounds of current U.S. senators we were able to draw some interesting conclusions. Keep reading to learn more.
January 23, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.