American Worldwide Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- American Worldwide Academy is a brick-and-mortar, fully accredited, co-educational, private high school based in Miami, Florida.
- Our goal is to provide the highest quality secondary education by utilizing our unique, distinctive, and prestigious one-on-one, or small group teaching standard.
- AWA was established with the vision of providing hope and opportunity for all.
- We are committed to continuously providing the means that encourage a vibrant learning environment which cultivates, promotes and nurtures the uniqueness of each student.
- AWA understands that every student ranges in aptitude, interest, socio-cultural background, socio-economic background and learning style.
- We assume the responsibility of providing an atmosphere, which encourages all students to strive for academic excellence relative to their own potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||278 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: PK-12 | 252 students
12515 Sw 72nd St
Miami, FL 33183
(305)596-3787 17.8 PK-12
Great school! Everything was an experience !
- Posted by Student/Alumni - DeNis
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.