AIU High School
5.00 (1 review)
- Andragogy International Universe (AIU High School) is registered with the Department of Education of the state of Florida, Florida Private Schools Directory, in Miami-Dade County. http://www.aiuhs.org/pdfs/departmentofeducation.pdf
- Our programs meet the requirements outlined by the state for High School level education.
- The School is eligible to receive funds from the Office of Student Financial Assistance, Florida Resident Scholarship and Grant Programs.
- Our academic curriculum includes the recommended content of both the Sun Shine State Standards (SSS) and Competency Based Curriculum (CBC).
- The Andragogy International Universe (AIU High School) online programs offer all the required courses and credits for grades 9-12 leading to the completion of a high school diploma.
- Any high school courses or credits completed previously by the student may be transferred to the AIU High School program.
- Open access to courses 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Teachers in every virtual classroom. Multiple choice exams. Comfortable payment plan options.
- Courses to choose from based on your interests. Apostille from Secretary of State, if required.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||531 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Longwood Grades: 6-12
Located in Orlando Area
Longwood, FL 32750
(407)545-1423 204.4 6-12
Very good school and very attentive teachers
- Posted by Parent - Sirina
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.