AIU High School
5.00 (1 review)
- Andragogy International Universe (AIU High School) is registered with the Department of Education of the state of Florida, Florida Private Schools Directory, in Miami-Dade County. http://www.aiuhs.org/pdfs/departmentofeducation.pdf
- Our programs meet the requirements outlined by the state for High School level education.
- The School is eligible to receive funds from the Office of Student Financial Assistance, Florida Resident Scholarship and Grant Programs.
- Our academic curriculum includes the recommended content of both the Sun Shine State Standards (SSS) and Competency Based Curriculum (CBC).
- The Andragogy International Universe (AIU High School) online programs offer all the required courses and credits for grades 9-12 leading to the completion of a high school diploma.
- Any high school courses or credits completed previously by the student may be transferred to the AIU High School program.
- Open access to courses 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Teachers in every virtual classroom. Multiple choice exams. Comfortable payment plan options.
- Courses to choose from based on your interests. Apostille from Secretary of State, if required.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||531 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Longwood Grades: 6-12
Located in Orlando Area
Longwood, FL 32750
(407)545-1423 204.4 6-12
Very good school and very attentive teachers
- Posted by Parent - Sirina
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.