Killian Oaks Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (305) 274-2221
- Killian Oaks Academy serves children who demonstrate average or above intellectual ability, but for whom individualization, achieved through a diagnostic/prescriptive program, is vital to their success.
- These children may exhibit learning differences or attention deficits, but may also include children of superior intellectual ability who do not achieve their full potential in a traditional classroom setting.
- Killian Oaks strives to provide students with the learning and organizational skills necessary to attain; provide an atmosphere of support and acceptance; help students develop confidence and a positive self- image; challenge children to achieve their true potential; foster leadership skills and personal responsibility; develop a strong moral sense and positive values; and build exemplary citizens.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Independent Private Schools Association|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||145 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: 1-12 | 168 students
9600 Sw 107th Ave
Miami, FL 33176
(305) 271-9771 1.1 1-12
- Miami Grades: K-3 | 17 students
6405 NW 36 St. suite 104
Miami, FL 33166
(786) 293-7000 9.9 K-3
- Miami Grades: PK-12 | 252 students
12515 Sw 72nd St
Miami, FL 33183
(305) 596-3787 3.5 PK-12
- Miami Grades: PK-8 | 696 students
12975 Sw 6th St
Miami, FL 33184
(305) 227-1150 7.2 PK-8
- Miami Grades: K-12 | 103 students
10100 SW 107 Avenue
Miami, FL 33176
(305) 271-2678 1.1 K-12
My son has been here for the last three years and it has been life changing. He loves his school. The teachers and staff are exceptional and kids come out of high school there ready for a first tier university. I''m very pleased and recommend this school without reservation.
- Posted by Parent - Tdeve
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.