Killian Oaks Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Killian Oaks Academy serves children who demonstrate average or above intellectual ability, but for whom individualization, achieved through a diagnostic/prescriptive program, is vital to their success.
- These children may exhibit learning differences or attention deficits, but may also include children of superior intellectual ability who do not achieve their full potential in a traditional classroom setting.
- Killian Oaks strives to provide students with the learning and organizational skills necessary to attain; provide an atmosphere of support and acceptance; help students develop confidence and a positive self- image; challenge children to achieve their true potential; foster leadership skills and personal responsibility; develop a strong moral sense and positive values; and build exemplary citizens.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Independent Private Schools Association|
Other school association(s)
|Total Students||145 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MiamiGrades: K-12 | 167 students
9600 Sw 107th Ave
Miami, FL 33176
- MiamiGrades: PK-12 | 100 students
5651 Sw 82nd Avenue Rd
Miami, FL 33143
- North Miami BeachGrades: NS | 33 students
2785 Ne 183rd St Ste 100
North Miami Beach, FL 33160
- MiamiGrades: PK-8
8000 Sw 112th St
Miami, FL 33156
- MiamiGrades: PK-8 | 211 students
14187 SW 72nd Street
Miami, FL 33183
My son has been here for the last three years and it has been life changing. He loves his school. The teachers and staff are exceptional and kids come out of high school there ready for a first tier university. I''m very pleased and recommend this school without reservation.
- Posted by Parent - Tdeve
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.