The Roig Academy
- At The Roig Academy, we empower, nurture, and promote student achievement in a learning environment where children feel comfortable taking risks in order to inquire, explore and reflect upon their learning.
- The Roig approach; Reflect, Observe, Inquire and Grow (ROIG), encourages our students to develop the necessary skills that allow them to be successful learners in our global community.
- Through the facilitation of this approach, our students are able to grow both personally and socially, developing 21st century skills such as collaboration, cooperation, problem-solving, conflict resolution, and creative and critical thinking.
- Our approach is unique in its commitment to bringing a global emphasis to our core curriculum and developing a strong community of learners that value lifelong learning.
- At The Roig Academy, our staff teach to the whole child by engaging in ongoing teacher collaboration and use differentiated instructional techniques that are supported by current and best practices in teaching and learning.
- These various teaching strategies allow us to foster the development of the whole child encompassing social, physical, emotional and cultural needs as well as academic welfare.
- At The Roig Academy, each child`s unique social, physical, emotional, cultural and academic welfare is nurtured in a supportive learning community.
- Individualized academic goals which address areas of interest and academic strengths and needs are regularly monitor and assessed with input from our multidisciplinary team, which includes the child.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
International Baccalaureate (IB) World School
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, ADD, ADHD|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Average Class Size||7 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$25,025|
|Tuition Notes||McKay Scholarship Offered|
|Admissions Director||Jennifer C. Roig M.Ed|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MiamiGrades: PK-12 | 111 students
1475 Nw 14th Ave
Miami, FL 33125
- North Miami BeachGrades: NS | 33 students
2785 Ne 183rd St Ste 100
North Miami Beach, FL 33160
- MiamiGrades: K-12 | 103 students
10100 SW 107 Avenue
Miami, FL 33176
- MiamiGrades: PK-2 | 97 students
1601 Nw 12th Ave
Miami, FL 33136
- MiamiGrades: NS | 20 students
1890 Ne 25th Ave
Miami, FL 33180
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.