Easter Seals Academy
- The Easter Seal Demonstration School is a coeducational day program serving students ages birth-14.
- The school incorporates a variety of teaching methods, materials and techniques into its unique education center.
- The program provides an individualized approach to education which caters to the specific needs of each child and trains students to overcome individual difficulties in order to achieve their full potential.
- The School curriculum includes special attention to auditory, fine motor, visual and perceptual development and provides an intensive academic program.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
National Coalition of Alternative Community Schools
National Independent Private Schools Association
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||56 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: PK | 20 students
10950 Sw 34th St
Miami, FL 33165
(305)221-5035 0 PK
- Miami Grades: K-12 | 103 students
10100 SW 107 Avenue
Miami, FL 33176
(305)271-2678 12.5 K-12
- Miami Grades: K-12 | 77 students
5651 Sw 82nd Avenue Rd
Miami, FL 33143
(305)275-5900 8.8 K-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.