Easter Seals Academy
- The Easter Seal Demonstration School is a coeducational day program serving students ages birth-14.
- The school incorporates a variety of teaching methods, materials and techniques into its unique education center.
- The program provides an individualized approach to education which caters to the specific needs of each child and trains students to overcome individual difficulties in order to achieve their full potential.
- The School curriculum includes special attention to auditory, fine motor, visual and perceptual development and provides an intensive academic program.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
National Coalition of Alternative Community Schools
National Independent Private Schools Association
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||56 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: PK | 20 students
10950 Sw 34th St
Miami, FL 33165
(305)221-5035 0 PK
- Miami Grades: K-12 | 103 students
10100 SW 107 Avenue
Miami, FL 33176
(305)271-2678 12.5 K-12
- Miami Grades: K-12 | 77 students
5651 Sw 82nd Avenue Rd
Miami, FL 33143
(305)275-5900 8.8 K-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.