La Prima Casa Montessori
5.00 (1 review)
- La Prima Casa Montessori School is an early childhood education center based on the philosophy created by Maria Montessori.
- It strives to foster a peaceful and nurturing environment, full of infinite experiences, that will encourage the child to construct his own independence, self-confidence, responsibility, appreciation for diversity and a love of learning using the Montessori Philosophy.
- Its two campuses are located in Miami, FL. It is an independent, non-sectarian establishment.
- La Prima Casa is licensed by the State of Florida to serve children from ages 6 months – 9 years and is dedicated to providing quality care within an enriching environment.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS)|
Florida Kindergarten Council (FKC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||83 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||13 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Atelier, Compumont, D Lab, Dance by Dance Tech Studios, French Language Class, Gymnastics, Italian Language Class, Joy of Music by Guada, Mind Lab, Science Club, Soccer Shots, Tennis at Brickell Tennis Club, Yoga|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: PK-5 | 502 students
6050 Sw 57th Ave
Miami, FL 33143
(305)665-6274 5.5 PK-5
- Miami Grades: NS-PK | 170 students
600 SW 1st. Ave
Miami, FL 33130
(305)377-0391 1.3 NS-PK
- Miami Grades: 6-12 | 1088 students
3575 Main Hwy
Miami, FL 33133
(305)460-8800 3.1 6-12
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: PK-8 | 195 students
5457 Nw 108th Ave
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33351
(954)741-8130 30.5 PK-8
I am very happy with this school. My daughter is currently with one of the most amazing teacher's her name is Mrs. Ines attention to her student's learning and the way she teaches. She keeps all of us parent's connected and informed. Words can not express how happy I am.The education of a child involves 3 major components: Teacher, student and parents. by Kidermusik Teacher's with passion and love are the greatest gift's on earth and having Ms. Inez as our daughter teacher is our greatest blessing.
- Posted by Parent - seren
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.