La Prima Casa Montessori
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (305) 854-8001
- La Prima Casa Montessori School is an early childhood education center based on the philosophy created by Maria Montessori.
- It strives to foster a peaceful and nurturing environment, full of infinite experiences, that will encourage the child to construct his own independence, self-confidence, responsibility, appreciation for diversity and a love of learning using the Montessori Philosophy.
- Its two campuses are located in Miami, FL. It is an independent, non-sectarian establishment.
- La Prima Casa is licensed by the State of Florida to serve children from ages 6 months – 9 years and is dedicated to providing quality care within an enriching environment.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS)|
Florida Kindergarten Council (FKC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||83 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||13 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Atelier, Compumont, D Lab, Dance by Dance Tech Studios, French Language Class, Gymnastics, Italian Language Class, Joy of Music by Guada, Mind Lab, Science Club, Soccer Shots, Tennis at Brickell Tennis Club, Yoga|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: NS-PK | 170 students
600 SW 1st. Ave
Miami, FL 33130
(305) 377-0391 1.3 NS-PK
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: PK-8 | 158 students
5457 Nw 108th Ave
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33351
(954) 741-8130 30.5 PK-8
I am very happy with this school. My daughter is currently with one of the most amazing teacher's her name is Mrs. Ines attention to her student's learning and the way she teaches. She keeps all of us parent's connected and informed. Words can not express how happy I am.The education of a child involves 3 major components: Teacher, student and parents. by Kidermusik Teacher's with passion and love are the greatest gift's on earth and having Ms. Inez as our daughter teacher is our greatest blessing.
- Posted by Parent - seren
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?