- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 170 students
- Yearly Tuition: $9,000
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- KLASCHOOLS (KIDS LEARNING ADVENTURE) in Downtown Miami (Brickell), Florida, is inspired by the Reggio Emilia approach to early childhood education. We provide a quality, dynamic, creative learning environment for our children, parents and educators. We are located in the heart of Miami’s downtown and Financial District and next to Miami’s biggest commercial and residential Real Estate Development the “City Centre”. We are a preschool program that serves children between the ages of 12-months to 6-years of age and their families. We offer a variety of programs from part time to full time including early and late care. We believe that with the right stimulus children’s curiosity, creativity and individuality can foster a lifetime love for learning, an appreciation for their community and all life on our planet. Our goal is to sustain and strengthen their innate characteristics.Our educational setting is inspired by a child’s marvel at the gifts of life and their multiple facets of creative expressions. Our educators observe, document and interpret children’s thinking and learning in order to expand their curiosity. We support children to become respectful, confident, individual thinkers and thoughtful citizens of the world. As a school we nourish quality communication and relationships. We welcome ideas for learning and share best practices so that we can provide a higher quality experience for our children. When parents, teachers and the community are involved, children thrive.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does KLA Schools cost?
When is the application deadline for KLA Schools?
Endorse KLA Schools. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards