5.00 (2 reviews)
- Alazhar School is a nonprofit organization that provides and promotes the highest level of Islamic and general academic education.
- Alazhar recognizes the importance of raising and empowering generations of young Muslims to become strong believers and practicing followers of the teachings of Islam as well as being successful in their education endeavors and productive in their career.
- Our school aims to develop the Muslim character of each student so that we can maximize the potential to influence the Islamic future of our children.
- Therefore, Alazhar School understands that it has a responsibility to pursue a true partnership between itself and the families of the students. Teaching our Children to Live, Love and Learn Islam. Putting Children and Families First.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Islamic School League of America (ISLA)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||251 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: K-12 | 81 students
3495 N. Hiatus Rd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33351
(954)749-6869 4 K-12
Wow, where can I start? well, this institution is so family oriented that all teachers know kids names even if they have not teach them yet. The curriculum follow Broward County Schools in addition to Islamic Studies, Quran, and Arabic. My Daughter recently graduated from this school, so that will be eleven years of education that I will be forever be in debt with this teachers. Thank you for teaching our children to live, love and learn through Islamic Values.
- Posted by Parent - A.A.
This is an amazing school that has allowed my kids to learn and grow in such a loving and caring environment. This school is outstanding and I would absolutely recommend it to anyone looking for a great school and caring environment
- Posted by Parent - myaki
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.