5.00 (2 reviews)
- The Nur-ul-islam Academy pursues following targets in order to achieve this objective to teach students the principles of Islam, guide and assist in its acceptance, cultivate and apply these principles into practice, to offer students a broad-based curricula that include secular subjects of English, Mathematics, Sciences, Social Studies, Art, Business Studies, etc., as well as The Quran, Islamic Studies and Languages including Arabic, to provide safe, secure and disciplined environment that is consistent with the requirements of a high-quality center of learning.
- Hence, the Academy addresses the complete individual personality and upholds the Islamic traditions of extreme respect for knowledge and an open spirit of inquiry.
- The rich vein of excellence in learning within the Islamic heritage is the foundation of a rigorous academic program that serves the needs of the modern world without sacrificing moral and spiritual values.
- The Academy's philosophy is that the students need the knowledge of the world and the practice of their belief as an integral and cohesive whole.
- Accordingly, Nur Ul Islam Academy is an institution that offers both secular and Islamic education.
- The Mission of the Academy is to ensure that each student is well versed in secular education, the principles and practice of Islam and prepared for entry into college.
- Islam is the way of life. It is the concept for existing in the physical world of matter, the preparation platform for the Meeting on the Day of Qiamah. Islam is submission to the Will of Allah.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||291 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boca Raton Grades: PK-11 | 260 students
3100 Nw 5th Ave
Boca Raton, FL 33431
(561)395-3011 26 PK-11
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: PK-12 | 187 students
3275 West Oakland Park Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311
(954)485-7500 10.3 PK-12
Excellent SchoolSafeGreat TeacherNew Building
- Posted by Parent - Mahmoud Khan
This is an excellent school that offers very high standard of education. class sizes are small and the teachers are excellent. all my three kids attend Nur Ul Islam and I am very happy with this school.
- Posted by Parent - zahra
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.