St Mark Catholic School
- EDUCATION. EVANGELIZATION. INNOVATION. Our VISION is to empower the whole child in spirit, thought and discipleship in order to contribute to our global community.
- Our MISSION, together with our families and parish, is to instill a 21st century vision that creates an environment focused on the love of Christ, education and service, where students grow spiritually, emotionally and physically within an ever-changing world.
- At Saint Mark the Evangelist Catholic School, our main pastoral message is to teach as Jesus did, by forming a community life of the Spirit, teaching how to render service to the Christian community and the entire human family, and developing a true love for the learning process.
- The curriculum at Saint Mark Catholic School reflects a balance of all areas of learning about the world, about life, and about one another through an emphasis on the integrated learning of reading, science, math, and the language arts.
- Fully Accredited by the Florida Catholic Conference Member of the National Catholic Education Association, Broward County Non-Public School Association and the Florida Council of Private Schools.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||545 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.