St. Bonaventure Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
- St. Bonaventure School is a Christ-centered community that fosters Christ's Gospel message of peace, love, service to others, and fellowship.
- We strive to cultivate and maximize each child's spiritual, academic, social, and physical potential.
- We believe that it is our Christian duty to assist the parents in their responsibility to develop each child's faith, we are charged to educate each child to his or her fullest potential, we are called to teach Catholic faith and values through example and through the joyful celebration of the liturgy, and we are motivated by the Word of Scripture to prepare each child for the Kingdom of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||662 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||32 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort LauderdaleGrades: PK-8 | 511 students
3900 S University Dr
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33328
- Fort LauderdaleGrades: PK-8 | 851 students
200 N University Dr
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33324
- Fort LauderdaleGrades: PK-12 | 2800 students
12200 W. Broward Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33325
- HollywoodGrades: PK-8 | 676 students
19200 Pines Blvd.
Hollywood, FL 33029
- Fort LauderdaleGrades: PK-8 | 272 students
6301 Sw 160th Ave
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33331
Best school ever, academics, athletics, spiritual formation, social awareness
- Posted by Parent - ag
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.