St. Bonaventure Catholic School
- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 700 students
- Average class size: 27 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
School Uniform required
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Altar Servers, Aviation, Campus Ministry, Fashion Design, National Junior Honor Society, Photography Club, Robotics Team, Science Olympiad, Spelling Bee Club, Spelling Bees (National Scripps and Spanish), Student Ambassador Program, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Band Instruction, Chess Club, Choir (Grades 7-8), Chorale (Grades 4-6), Drama (Middle School elective), Visual Art (Middle School elective)
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- St. Bonaventure School is a Christ-centered community that fosters Christ's Gospel message of peace, love, service to others, and fellowship.
- We strive to cultivate and maximize each child's spiritual, academic, social, and physical potential.
- We believe that it is our Christian duty to assist the parents in their responsibility to develop each child's faith, we are charged to educate each child to his or her fullest potential, we are called to teach Catholic faith and values through example and through the joyful celebration of the liturgy, and we are motivated by the Word of Scripture to prepare each child for the Kingdom of God.
- STREAN Certified by FCC
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does St. Bonaventure Catholic School offer?
St. Bonaventure Catholic School offers 7 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Soccer, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is St. Bonaventure Catholic School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Bonaventure Catholic School?
The application deadline for St. Bonaventure Catholic School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Bonaventure Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards