All Saints Catholic School
- All Saints Catholic School's mission is to provide an atmosphere rich in the catholic faith where each child is challenged to grow in a safe environment.
- Our purpose is to proclaim Christ as the center of our lives and give of ourselves in service to all.
- We are committed to catholic education and are commissioned to go forth to proclaim the gospel values.
- We strive to recognize the dignity of everyone and to meet each student's individual potential ability in order that he/she may become a useful citizen with meaningful Christian values, in a democratic society within an everchanging contemporary world.
- As the school cultivates the child's development it also ripens the capacity for right judgment, promotes a sense of values and readies them for professional life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||260 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: PK-8 | 143 students
7011 W Sunrise Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33313
(954)584-6816 3.4 PK-8
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: NS-12 | 81 students
3495 N. Hiatus Rd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33351
(954)749-6869 0.2 NS-12
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.