All Saints Catholic School
Tel: (954) 742-4842
- All Saints Catholic School's mission is to provide an atmosphere rich in the catholic faith where each child is challenged to grow in a safe environment.
- Our purpose is to proclaim Christ as the center of our lives and give of ourselves in service to all.
- We are committed to catholic education and are commissioned to go forth to proclaim the gospel values.
- We strive to recognize the dignity of everyone and to meet each student's individual potential ability in order that he/she may become a useful citizen with meaningful Christian values, in a democratic society within an everchanging contemporary world.
- As the school cultivates the child's development it also ripens the capacity for right judgment, promotes a sense of values and readies them for professional life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||247 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: PK-8 | 143 students
7011 W Sunrise Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33313
(954) 584-6816 3.4 PK-8
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: K-12 | 131 students
3495 N. Hiatus Rd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33351
(954) 749-6869 0.2 K-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.