Come in and meet our fabulous staff! Each of our teachers contribute to your child's KinderCare experience in a very special way.
They are each dedicated and enthusiastic about teaching your children and becoming a positive influence in their lives.
Our teachers create a happy and safe environment for your little tyke to meet their greatest potential.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our center. We aspire to make your family a part of our KinderCare home. Our teachers are loving and nurturing and do a fantastic job at implementing our Early Foundations curriculum to benefit each child's core developmental areas. Your child is promised to be engaged and learning while feeling comfortable and having fun.
- Your child health and safety is of key importance to us here at KinderCare. Some of the features we offer to make your family feel more secure include: all staff are CPR & First Aid Certified; we utilize a mandatory cleaning checklist per class, keypad entry, all our outdoor play areas are fenced, proper hand washing procedures are practiced by teachers and children, we ensure that criminal background checks are done for all staff, all our classroom cleaning supplies are kept locked and out of children's reach, we only allowed pre-approved pick ups with photo identification to pick up your child, monthly fire and disaster drills are practiced and our teachers use a Child Supervision Record every thirty minutes. Your child is sure to be in the best of care with us!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Family Central, NACCRRA
Endorse Plantation KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Bullying has gone electronic. It's called cyberbullying and it is rampant.
Should You Send Your Child to Private Primary or High School?
If you had to choose when to send your child to private school, would you send her to private school for the primary grades or high school?
SAT test prep takes time to do properly. We explore some of your options here.