Developmental Preschool Kindergarten
5.00 (1 review)
- Developmental Pre-school & Kindergarten of Plantation is committed to high quality and excellence in the area of early childhood education.
- Please feel free to browse or contact us with your questions and concerns at any time.
- Developmental Pre-School & Kindergarten DPK Drop off Area of Plantation offers children a fun and exciting environment to build a healthy, positive self concept, to develop communication abilities and learning modes.
- D.P.K provides this enrichment within the framework of a traditional setting with a small pupil-teacher ratio.
- Each class has a very small age interval of several months to insure our developmentally appropriate curriculum.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||High Functioning developmentally delayed|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniforms of khaki pants and shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Aug. 10 / Jan. 10 / rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Crafts, Cooking, Dance, Math Club, Playball, Reading, Spanish Club, Swim|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: NS-12 | 1818 students
2401 W Cypress Creek Road
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
(954)905-5100 9.6 NS-12
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: NS | 123 students
8955 Nw 50th St
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33351
(954)748-0006 4.9 NS
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: NS-8 | 106 students
13900 Griffin Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33330
(954)434-2960 4.9 NS-8
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: PK-8 | 154 students
901 Northwest 11 Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311
(954)462-0255 8.9 PK-8
This is the first review I have ever written. I''ve never wanted to take the time to write reviews but this has to be shared. We enrolled our son this year into this school and it has been the best educational decision we''ve made so far. He loves going to school loves his teachers and the strides we have seen him make are remarkable. I have been thoroughly impressed. From the teachers to the admin that run the school everyone is great. The school events from the thanksgiving day concert and feast to the Christmas concert every event has been a blast for the parents and the students. The school even had snow brought in for the kids to play with. We had our son in a different school before this and he hated it and didn't seem to learn much. I have been impressed with the amount of new and exciting things he learns and shares with us. I literally have not one thing to say bad about this school except it would be a waste to send your child anywhere else. Thank you to the Developmental staff. Thoroughly impressed. N.F.
- Posted by Parent - Nate_
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.