Calvary Christian Academy
Tel: (954) 905-5100
- Educating Tomorrow`s Leaders for Christ Located on a state-of-the-art 75 acre campus, Calvary Christian Academy is a Pre-K12th grade private Christian school that educates tomorrow`s leaders for Christ.
- Since 2000, our attentive and qualified faculty have provide children with a scholastic experience that serves them spiritually, academically, and socially.
- Our commitment to the student`s Christian walk sets us apart as one of the few covenant-Christian schools in South Florida.
- Through scholarship opportunities and strong community support, CCA continues to be one of the finest schools in the area at an affordable cost.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Autism, Downs Syndrome, Mild Learning Differences, Speech & Language, SLD|
|Total Students||1,818 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||144 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Number of AP Courses||21 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Art History, AP Biology, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, AP Chemistry, AP Human Geography, AP Language/Composition, AP Literature/Composition, AP Macroeconomics, AP Music Theory, AP Physics I, AP Research, AP Seminar, AP Spanish Language, AP Spanish Literature, AP Studio Art 2 -D Design, AP Studio Art 3 -D Design, AP Studio Art Drawing, AP U.S. Government and Politics, AP U.S. History, AP World History|
|Average SAT score||1074|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please visit CCAEagles.org/tuition for details and full tuition schedule.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Associate||Charlene Montesarchio|
|Total Sports Offered||15 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Diving, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||24 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||International Thespian Society, Jazz Band Club, National Honor Society, Silver Knight|
Club or Organization:
A Cappella Group, A.R.K. Club (Acts of Random Kindness), American Chemical Society Chemistry Club, Art and Design Club, CCA Business Club, CCA Fashion Club, Cuisine that Cares, Drama Club, Eagles Engineering Club, Educators Rising, High School Robotics Club, HOSA Club (Health Occupations Students of America), International Ambassadors Club, International Junior Thespian Society, Middle School Drama Club, Mu Alpha Theta (Math Club), Music Therapy Club, National Honors Society for Dance Arts, Science National Honors Society, Sewing Hearts
- Calvary Christian Academy offers education for Pre-K12th grade students, as well as an International Student Program for students in 7th12th grade. If you`re ready to provide your child with an excellent education in an environment that nurtures their relationship with Jesus, begin the online application process. As a Covenant-Christian school, Calvary Christian Academy seeks to enroll families with a strong and visible relationship with Jesus Christ.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: PK-12 | 187 students
3275 West Oakland Park Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311
(954) 485-7500 2.8 PK-12
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: PK-12 | 1726 students
1501 Ne 62nd St
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334
(954) 492-4135 3 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.