Fort Lauderdale Prep School
Fort Lauderdale Prep School Photo #2 - Pre-School & Kindergarten students listen to a Broward County Sherrif's Deputy explain about stranger dangers.
- At Fort Lauderdale Prep School we have a commitment to excellence in developmental education and a partnership between the family and the school.
- Our program looks at each child as a unique individual and tailors activities and learning experiences to fit his or her developmental needs.
- We provide a classroom with a learning centered approach.
- We recognize and welcome the uniqueness of each student and value the resulting diversity.
- Through the development of academic, artistic, physical and social skills every student's growth is encouraged and supported.
- Personal integrity, responsibility and social concern for others along with academic achievement are our fundamental principles.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Independent Private Schools Association|
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia/ Language-based learning differences.|
|Total Students||185 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call for costs & fees.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Brad E. Lonstein|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess Club, Computer Club, Homework Club - Daily from 3pm to 4pm, Student Council, Student Newspaper, Yearbook
Recreational Athletic Programs:
After School Sports Clu
- National & International Accreditation & Recognition
- Small School, Small Classes & Low Student / Teacher Ratio
- Traditional College Prep School Environment
- Honors, Advanced & AP Classes Available
- Resource Program for Under Achieving Students
- I-20 Visas & ESOL for International Students
- Transportation & Aftercare Available
- Summer School for Kindergarten thru 12th Grade
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: NS-12 | 1818 students
2401 W Cypress Creek Road
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
(954)905-5100 2.8 NS-12
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: PK-12 | 283 students
4645 N State Road 7
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33319
(954)731-7524 1.3 PK-12
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: PK-12 | 2436 students
1501 Ne 62nd St
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334
(954)492-4135 4.8 PK-12
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: 9-12 | 2171 students
2801 Sw 12th St
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
(954)581-0700 4.1 9-12
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.