Pine Crest School
- Pine Crest School is dedicated to the development of the individual by providing an unsurpassed academic preparation and experience, establishing an environment that fosters impeccable character and integrity, and empowering each student to fully express creativity and independence.
- We believe that only through the confluence of education, character, and leadership can Pine Crest students achieve their personal best and share their finest with humanity.
- While the preparation for higher education is always at the center of our efforts with children, Pine Crest School endeavors to inspire in our young people academic, moral, social, aesthetic, and athletic principles, which will enable them to live happy, rewarding and productive lives.
- Pine Crest recognizes the need for all individuals to pursue a satisfying career and to enjoy leisure through recreational and cultural activities.
- Accordingly, the School encourages, in addition to the achievement of the highest possible academic standards for each of our students, the development of good citizenship, with a demonstrated respect for all cultural, ethnic, racial and religious differences.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||1,726 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||186 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||31 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 15 / rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: NS-12 | 1818 students
2401 W Cypress Creek Road
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
(954) 905-5100 3 NS-12
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: 9-12 | 1647 students
5451 S Flamingo Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33330
(954) 434-8820 15.7 9-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.