Windsor Park Preschool
Tel: (954) 489-0181
- Your child deserves the best!! At Windsor preschool we are committed to preparing children for a lifetime of academic success.
- Windsor preschools offer a warm and nurturing environment where each child can develop both academically and socially.
- Our curriculum is designed to teach children in a Play-oriented environment, utilizing "discovery centers".
- Your child will be encouraged to intellectualize concepts, develop new ideas, and create through music and art activities using various media.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||94 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Heather Palvic|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: PK-1 | 75 students
2699 W Commercial Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
(954) 731-1616 2 PK-1
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: PK-12 | 1726 students
1501 Ne 62nd St
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334
(954) 492-4135 1.8 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.