5.00 (1 review)
- At Cooper City Christian Academy, we are committed to assist parents in fulfilling this God-given responsibility to formally educate and train their children.
- At CCCA we believe that it is important to not only provide a strong academic environment but also a strong christian environment.
- We use the A Beka curriculum and also Bob Jones University that challenges the children while still reinforcing positive moral and ethical values.
- Children are faced with having to grow beyond their years with every turn and want to provide an atmosphere that will encourage them to be a child or young person as long as they can be.
- When it is time for them to grow up and take on their world, it is our hope they have established a strong foundation in which they will make responsible choices.
- Our goal is to see every child reach beyond their potential, to realize that they are important not only to those around them, but more importantly to their Creator.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||109 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Khaki style pants and girls skirts, Polo Shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,800|
|Tuition Notes||Actual tuition prices may vary according to grade.|
|Admissions Director||Rob Feist|
|Admissions Associate||Lishon Bryan|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Fort LauderdaleGrades: K-12 | 140 students
4850 S Pine Island Road
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33328
Southwest RanchesGrades: PK-8 | 239 students
13900 Griffin Rd
Southwest Ranches, FL 33330
Fort LauderdaleGrades: PK-8 | 241 students
12401 Stirling Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33330
Fort LauderdaleGrades: 6-12 | 450 students
2585 Glades Circle
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33327
Fort LauderdaleGrades: PK-12
3375 SW 75 Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314
I was very Blessed to have found this school, my son is happy and loves the teachers. the academic program is amazing, the only concern would be is to have more extracurricular activities, and a before-care program. Over all I would give this school a 9 out of 10.
- Posted by Parent - loven
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?
July 11, 2017
Suggestions for the small school's IT infrastructure and services.