Cooper City Christian Academy
5.00 (5 reviews)
- At Cooper City Christian Academy, we are committed to assist parents in fulfilling this God-given responsibility to formally educate and train their children.
- At CCCA we believe that it is important to not only provide a strong academic environment but also a strong christian environment.
- We use the A Beka curriculum and also Bob Jones University that challenges the children while still reinforcing positive moral and ethical values.
- Children are faced with having to grow beyond their years with every turn and want to provide an atmosphere that will encourage them to be a child or young person as long as they can be.
- When it is time for them to grow up and take on their world, it is our hope they have established a strong foundation in which they will make responsible choices.
- Our goal is to see every child reach beyond their potential, to realize that they are important not only to those around them, but more importantly to their Creator.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||103 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki style pants and girls skirts, Polo Shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,850|
|Tuition Notes||Actual tuition prices may vary according to grade.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Allison Ricketts|
|Admissions Associate||Juanita Vasquez|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: NS-8 | 106 students
13900 Griffin Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33330
(954)434-2960 1.4 NS-8
Phenomenal school. Great curriculum, friendly and attentive staff. My kids have learned so much.
- Posted by Parent - Kristin
We are so happy and blessed to have our son @ CCCA and now our baby girl is about to start out.... We love and appreciate all the Staff...
- Posted by Parent - Amani B. Parents
I love this school so much. All the teachers and staff are great. Mrs.Marcum , Mr.Javi , Mrs.Trzcinski, Mrs. Romig, etc. are great teachers. Mr.Mayle is the best most greatest coach ever. Thank you for being awesome for me since 2014. God bless you all.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Brianna Ortiz
My kids went there on 2017 year and it was fantastic,great attention,responsible, awesome people.I will do it over again. If I have too..God bless you all.
- Posted by Parent - Yomaira Nunez
I was very Blessed to have found this school, my son is happy and loves the teachers. the academic program is amazing, the only concern would be is to have more extracurricular activities, and a before-care program. Over all I would give this school a 9 out of 10.
- Posted by Parent - loven
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.