Sawgrass Adventist School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Sawgrass Adventist School is a private, non-profit, Christian, Seventh-day Adventist school offering Kindergarten through Eighth grade.
- Our teachers adapt curricular offerings to meet each students needs allowing for optimal progression and success.
- SAS offers after school enrichment activities and extended care services for parents.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||142 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Sawgrass Adventist School is a safe learning community where students are encouraged and assisted in developing and using their gifts and abilities in service to others for God's honor.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: K-8 | 260 students
10900 W Oakland Park Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33351
(954)742-4842 3.1 K-8
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: PK-12 | 187 students
3275 West Oakland Park Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311
(954)485-7500 7.7 PK-12
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: PK-8 | 49 students
3013 Nw 11th St
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311
(954)792-6010 7.5 PK-8
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: NS-12 | 283 students
4645 N State Road 7
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33319
(954)731-7524 7.4 NS-12
Since the first day of my children put a step on this school, I literally see the changes on our life, he always come back home with a big smile on his face, talking about how much hi love their teachers and the beautiful smile of the principal every morning saying hi to them. I really love sawgrass Adventist school, if I came back in the time, trust me I definitely went to that school.
- Posted by Parent - Julio Cesar Prieto
Excellent learning environment. Caring staff that goes above and beyond to help students and their families.
- Posted by Parent - Jdmin
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.