St David Catholic School
- The mission of Saint David Catholic School is to develop well educated young people from pre school through eighth grade in a spiritual, academic, social and safe Christian environment.
- Our Catholic faith will form the basis for the education, service and traditions of our students, placing an emphasis on high expectations, faith filled teachings and establishing a foundation for life long learning.
- This school community is based on the family as the center of Christian life, supported by dedicated teachers and facilitated by school administrators, all working to enable each child to become a tolerant, informed, moral and responsible world citizen of the 21st century.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||492 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hollywood Grades: PK-8 | 695 students
19200 Pines Blvd.
Hollywood, FL 33029
(954)435-4622 10.5 PK-8
- Hollywood Grades: PK-8 | 261 students
7450 Stirling Rd
Hollywood, FL 33024
(954)432-7022 2.1 PK-8
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: NS-8 | 106 students
13900 Griffin Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33330
(954)434-2960 5.4 NS-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.