Gloria Dei Lutheran Academy
- Gloria Dei Lutheran Academy is committed to support parents in their God-given task of training their children, by providing or Christ-centered education that exalts the word of God and is marked by academic excellence.
- Gloria Dei Lutheran Academy has been established as a mission of Gloria Dei Lutheran Church to serve its members and the community by teaching that God, motivated by His love for us, has redeemed us by His grace, made evident through His Son Jesus Christ thereby restoring the broken relationship caused by our sinful nature, as revealed in Scripture.
- Our major emphasis is the spiritual, academic, physical, social, and emotional growth or our students.
- We believe all children are endowed with special gifts by their creator.
- It is our responsibility to assist and motivate the child to recognize and develop those gifts to glorify God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||199 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||50:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: PK-8 | 492 students
3900 S University Dr
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33328
(954)472-7086 0.2 PK-8
- Hollywood Grades: PK-12 | 319 students
1708 N 60th Ave
Hollywood, FL 33021
(954)322-4375 4.1 PK-12
- Hollywood Grades: PK-8 | 261 students
7450 Stirling Rd
Hollywood, FL 33024
(954)432-7022 2 PK-8
- Pompano Beach Grades: NS-8 | 299 students
5600 Coral Ridge Dr
Pompano Beach, FL 33076
(954)346-0236 15.7 NS-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.