Gloria Dei Lutheran Academy
Tel: (954) 475-8584
- Gloria Dei Lutheran Academy is committed to support parents in their God-given task of training their children, by providing or Christ-centered education that exalts the word of God and is marked by academic excellence.
- Gloria Dei Lutheran Academy has been established as a mission of Gloria Dei Lutheran Church to serve its members and the community by teaching that God, motivated by His love for us, has redeemed us by His grace, made evident through His Son Jesus Christ thereby restoring the broken relationship caused by our sinful nature, as revealed in Scripture.
- Our major emphasis is the spiritual, academic, physical, social, and emotional growth or our students.
- We believe all children are endowed with special gifts by their creator.
- It is our responsibility to assist and motivate the child to recognize and develop those gifts to glorify God.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||161 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||40:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: PK-8 | 478 students
3900 S University Dr
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33328
(954) 472-7086 0.2 PK-8
- Hollywood Grades: PK-12 | 319 students
1708 N 60th Ave
Hollywood, FL 33021
(954) 322-4375 4.1 PK-12
- Hollywood Grades: PK-8 | 233 students
7450 Stirling Rd
Hollywood, FL 33024
(954) 432-7022 2 PK-8
- Pompano Beach Grades: PK-8 | 297 students
5600 Coral Ridge Dr
Pompano Beach, FL 33076
(954) 346-0236 15.7 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?