Parkridge Christian Academy
Parkridge Christian Academy Photo #2 - Our middle school athletic program includes basketball, flag football and soccer.
Parkridge Christian Academy Photo #3 - Middle School students are touring the US learning about the history of our country from a Christian perspective. Cities include: DC, Philadelphia, New York City, Williamsburg
Parkridge Christian Academy Photo #4 - Our middle school athletic program includes basketball, flag football and soccer.
- Parkridge Christian Academy is operated as a community outreach ministry of Parkridge Baptist Church, making us a church-related school.
- We equip students with a Christian worldview through meaningful, differentiated instruction.
- The core instruction time will incorporate the Bible; it is the inspired, inerrant, infallible Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16).
- At Parkridge Christian Academy, we are set apart from other private, public, and secular schools because we strive to be God-honoring and Christ-like in all we do (Hebrews 12:2).
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||differentiated instruction for students with mild learning disabilities|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||299 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Advanced Courses||Algebra High School Credit, Spanish 1 High School Credit|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,500|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition scale varies per grade level. Part and Full-Time spaces available in preschool|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
- Special emphasis is placed on leading every child to an understanding of who Jesus is and how each child can have a personal relationship with Him. Special emphasis is placed on leading every child to an understanding of who Jesus is and how each child can have a personal relationship with Him. Our goal is to minister to students and their family. We could not, and have no desire to, take the place of each child`s father and mother. Our objective is to firmly support and reinforce what the parents are already doing in the home. If the home is not Christ-centered and biblically based, then what and who we are in Christ may introduce Christ to the child, parents, and family.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pompano Beach Grades: PK-8 | 404 students
1494 Banks Road
Pompano Beach, FL 33063
(954)979-2665 6.3 PK-8
- Coral Springs Grades: K-8 | 180 students
400 Lakeview Drive
Coral Springs, FL 33071
(954)755-6405 4.5 K-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.