The goal of Cambridge School is to provide an enriching, educational experience from 18 months through prekindergarten. Within the framework of a nurturing environment, Cambridge School provides a well balanced, integrated curriculum designed to enhance the cognitive development of children.
The innovative and advanced curriculum designed by Cambridge educators build upon the natural ways in which children learn.
The daily activities convey a feeling of celebration as the Cambridge staff encourages each child to make new comprehension.
Cambridge cultivates each child's spirit, imagination, and love of life and learning.
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Hands-On, Brains-On Academic Curriculum
- Experiments & Discovery Learning for 3's & 4's Classes
- Active Learning for 18mo & 2's
- Pre K Reading & Writing Program
- Secure Entrance
- VPK PROVIDER
- Closed Circuit TV Monitoring
- Shaded Playgrounds
- Full & Part Time Classes
- Low-Staff Child Ratio ALL PROGRAMS INCLUDE: Classical Literature, Poetry, Phonics, Math, Science, Art, Journal Writing, Music & Movement, Library, Spanish, Computer Lab, Physical Education, Artist & Author Studies.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Cambridge School's ranking?
Cambridge School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Cambridge School?
The application deadline for Cambridge School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Cambridge School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.