Tel: (954) 510-0600
Away from crowded classrooms, learners thrive in Score Academy's personalized surroundings.
A student discovers, analyzes, questions, and learns all at a pace suited to personal needs led by our professional teaching staff in a comfortable classroom of two: student and teacher.
Our success in providing 1-on-1 accredited schooling is achieved through flexibility as well as breadth of services and courses.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
National Association of College Admissions Counselors
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Average Class Size||1 students|
|Number of AP Courses||24 courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||All programs are customized the individual needs of the students.|
|Admissions Director||Lauren Coppola-Dwoskin|
- Score At The Top's private school, known as the Score Academy, is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges & Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI) and AdvancED. We offer both full-time and part-time accredited private school opportunities to students who choose to learn in a 1-on-1 setting. Our AP courses and teachers are certified by the College Board, and our core academic courses are accepted by the NCAA Eligibility Center.
- Away from crowded classrooms, learners thrive in Score Academy's personalized surroundings. A student discovers, analyzes, questions, and learns all at a pace suited to personal needs led by our professional teaching staff in a comfortable classroom of two: student and teacher. Our success in providing 1-on-1 accredited schooling is achieved through flexibility as well as breadth of services and courses.
- Your child`s personality and learning style will be matched to the right teachers to create a relationship that will help your child excel. Within that one-on-one learning relationship, we mentor; we elicit natural curiosity, and we support learning with a variety of strategies tailored to each subject, and, ultimately, to each student. No matter whether your student has a successful academic track record, or has struggled with schoolwork, we`ve got the personalities and resources to help, and we are proud of how we adapt our teaching to address each student`s needs.
- Some students attend Score Academy because they want the best education one provided exclusively in a 1-on-1 mentoring experience between teacher and student. Others come to us when they "hit a bump in the road" or because their learning disability or ADD/ADHD (attention deficit disorder) has negatively impacted schoolwork, and the traditional school setting no longer works. We help refocus and stabilize their education, so they can eventually choose whether to re-enter a traditional classroom or continue with our unique school. Still others come to us to advance their education because they learn more quickly and easily than others their age. Bored in a regular classroom, they need an accelerated and challenging curriculum in order to stay on track and make progress.
- Whatever the reason, the Academy's 1-on-1 schooling is fluid enough to meet any situation. All Score Academy graduates have successfully continued their education in 4-year colleges.
- A 1-on-1 education at Score Academy means that your child will learn in a traditional teacher-student classroom setting with ONE MAJOR EXCEPTION: he or she will be the only student in the classroom with the teacher! Your child will have teachers who specialize in each subject; together, they will follow a schedule of daily classes designed for your child.
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school and elementary school to Score Academy is Atlantis Academy (0.2 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Cambridge School (0.2 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pompano Beach Grades: NS | 300 students
6100 Coral Ridge Drive
Pompano Beach, FL 33076
(954) 796-1177 0.2 NS
- Pompano Beach Grades: PK-8 | 297 students
5600 Coral Ridge Dr
Pompano Beach, FL 33076
(954) 346-0236 0.3 PK-8
- Pompano Beach Grades: PK-1 | 55 students
6230 Coral Ridge Dr
Pompano Beach, FL 33076
(954) 340-7377 0.3 PK-1
- Coral Springs Grades: NS-PK
9675 Westview Drive
Coral Springs, FL 33076
(954) 796-0081 1.7 NS-PK
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.