Away from crowded classrooms, learners thrive in ScoreAcademy's personalized surroundings.
A student discovers, analyzes, questions, and learns all at apace suited to personal needs led by our professional teachingstaff in a comfortable classroom of two: student and teacher.
Our success in providing 1-on-1 accredited schooling isachieved through flexibility as well as breadth of services andcourses.
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
All programs are customized the individual needs of the students.
- Score At The Top's private school, known as the Score Academy,is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges & SchoolsCouncil on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI) andAdvancED. We offer both full-time and part-time accredited privateschool opportunities to students who choose to learn in a 1-on-1setting.Our AP courses and teachers are certified by theCollege Board, and our core academic courses are accepted by theNCAA Eligibility Center.
- Away from crowded classrooms, learners thrive inScoreAcademy'spersonalized surroundings. A student discovers,analyzes, questions, and learns all at a pace suited to personalneeds led by our professional teaching staff in a comfortableclassroom of two: student and teacher. Our success in providing1-on-1 accredited schooling is achieved through flexibility as wellas breadth of services and courses.
- Your child`s personality and learning style will be matched tothe right teachers to create a relationship that will help yourchild excel. Within that one-on-one learning relationship, wementor; we elicit natural curiosity, and we support learning with avariety of strategies tailored to each subject, and, ultimately, toeach student. No matter whether your student has a successfulacademic track record, or has struggled with schoolwork, we`ve gotthe personalities and resources to help, and we are proud of how weadapt our teaching to address each student`s needs.
- Some students attend Score Academy because they want the besteducation one provided exclusively in a 1-on-1 mentoring experiencebetween teacher and student. Others come to us when they "hit abump in the road" or because their learning disability or ADD/ADHD(attention deficit disorder) has negatively impacted schoolwork,and the traditional school setting no longer works. We help refocusand stabilize their education, so they can eventually choosewhether to re-enter a traditional classroom or continue with ourunique school. Still others come to us to advance their educationbecause they learn more quickly and easily than others their age.Bored in a regular classroom, they need an accelerated andchallenging curriculum in order to stay on track and makeprogress.
- Whatever the reason, the Academy's 1-on-1 schooling is fluidenough to meet any situation. All Score Academy graduates havesuccessfully continued their education in 4-year colleges.
- A 1-on-1 education at Score Academy means that your child willlearn in a traditional teacher-student classroom setting with ONEMAJOR EXCEPTION: he or she will be the only student in theclassroom with the teacher! Your child will have teachers whospecialize in each subject; together, they will follow a scheduleof daily classes designed for your child.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Score Academy offer a summer program?
Yes, Score Academy offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What is Score Academy's ranking?
Score Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for: Most AP courses offered.
When is the application deadline for Score Academy?
The application deadline for Score Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Score Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.