- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 689 students
- Yearly Tuition: $8,600
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Universal Academy Of Florida ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
American Sign Language, Art, Chess Club, Debate, Newsletter Club, SAT Bootcamp, Spanish Club, STEM/Robotics, Student Council, Student Government
Arts and Music Programs:
Basketball Team, Nasheed Club
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball Camp, Basketball Team, Soccer Team, Volleyball Team, Weightlifting Club
- The Universal AcademyofFlorida, founded in 1992, is a private, full-time Islamic school that currently enrolls almost 700 students from PreK - 12th grades.UAFis accredited by SACS, FCIS, and FKC.
- Universal Academy of Florida is committed to offering its students a competitive curriculum while adhering to the highest possible islamic and academic standards. The Universal Academy of Florida strives to provide a safe and secure school atmosphere while preserving the islamic identity of its students.
- The Academy endeavours to achieve these goals by approaching the education process holistically - by satisfying the cognitive, spiritual, psychological,physical and social needs of our students. Universal Academy of Florida maintains curriculum objectives in all areas based on the Florida Department of Education Sunshine State Standards. Each instructor has flexibility in meeting these objectives, including adding supplemental materials to enhance the standard curriculum as long as the state requirements are met.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Universal Academy Of Florida cost?
What sports does Universal Academy Of Florida offer?
What is Universal Academy Of Florida's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Universal Academy Of Florida?
Endorse Universal Academy Of Florida. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards